Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Decades of Experience All In One Post

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TesuqueRed
Where did this first appear?
I had stumbled upon it while searching through mASF.

Reaction score
great post but men are guilty of exactly the same things as pointed out in the post. The greatness about this post is to make guys aware about the bad qualities pointed out and avoid the women that possess them. But guys have exactly the same bad qualities too with the exception of a couple of them which apply more to women because they are more of a genetically inherited "quality".

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing but the truth.

Reaction score
That is absolutely brilliant material. I dream of writing a post like this one day when I have ascended to the level of master DJ :)

Bone Thug Mug

Reaction score
"Take a clue from me: I never had a single date in high school. I had one girlfriend for a year in University. Ten years later I was beating women off with a stick."

LOL Sounds like me. I never had a single date in high school either, but I plan on tearin **** up from this point on. Great post and thanks for whoever bumped this up.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're welcome ;) .

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this article two years ago and, now, I was surprised to see it back alive. With two years passed, I am finding what R. Don Steele said manifesting in my life with greater intensity, which is granted considering that he was speaking from decades of experience. I must say that he was, I think, the first to tune me into the idea that it really doesn't matter what you do on dates. In terms of what he said that manifests itself with ever increasing intensity, it is in the realm of beating off women with a stick, which provides for some ambiguity: I really can't say with complete certainty whether my “success” in being desirable came from improving myself or the simple fact I am in my mid-twenties. (Being in the mid-twenties is a fascinating intersection: young chicks want me to be their sugar daddy, older women want to have an affair with me).

I also never dated in high school and I think it is best that way. Sure, there comes to be a learning curve later on but on the other hand you develop a stronger sense of individuality and independence, not to mention you see all those mistakes teenage couples make, such as spending way too much time together. Otto von Bismarck once said, “Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others.”

assassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women never stop complaining. For them, it's a sport. Some complain more than others, but none of them will ever stop, any more than one day men will stop discussing football. Men have built civilizations, created law, invented husbandry (that's keeping domestic animals by the way, not marriage; women invented marriage), built skyscrapers, invented cars, washing machines, antibiotics, toilets, computers, and microwave ovens, and generally dragged us out of caves and into condos. Don't kid yourself: men did it all. If it were up to women we'd still be living in caves and dying at 20. I know that men did it all because I know why they did it: they hoped that it would stop women complaining. It didn't.
Thats ****in hilarious!

Good post

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's for bringing this back technician its been a long time since i read anything from the DJ Bible

finiti

Don Juan
Reaction score
PURE GOLD thanks for bumping this thread guys (can't believe I missed this till now) def just bookmarked this one for future reference.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easily one of the best threads I have read in a long time.

Bone Thug Mug said:
"Take a clue from me: I never had a single date in high school. I had one girlfriend for a year in University. Ten years later I was beating women off with a stick."

LOL Sounds like me. I never had a single date in high school either, but I plan on tearin **** up from this point on. Great post and thanks for whoever bumped this up.
That was like me too... I did not get laid until about a year after high school. Now, I fend off HB9's with a stick. This site helped me learn a lot of things about myself.

fuzzball

Don Juan
Reaction score
UltimateScoundrel said:
Don't forget your mother, Call her, she misses you...

------------------
Sarcastic Sardonic Irreverent Impertinent Exasperating Disrespectful and Charming. This is the way of the scoundrel
LOL awesome comeback.

also OP is pure gold.