Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Debunking Stupid Dating APP(OLD) Criticism

Reaction score
I see OLD gets an unreasonable amount of hate and has been the low hanging fruit for criticism by the manoshpere/pill communities. It's not the perfect method out there, but I'm sick of seeing the bull shvt thrown at it TBH.

1). You have to be a Chad to have any sort of success on there. - Wrong, I'm far from a Chad and I'm pretty successful at it. I also know plenty of of average to ugly guys that have success on it as well. Attraction is on the eye of the beholder, so quit fvcking thinking every SINGLE woman wants some Thor square jaw line, 6ft 3 dude because that's complete bull crap. Chad is completely overblown by the manosphere coaches to feed you doomer BS to buy their shvt. Get good pictures and don't be a fvkcing creep and you will get something guaranteed.

2). The girls on there are ugly, you can meet hotter girls through cold approach/social circle- This could be the case for you in your city, but I match with attractive girls all of the time. I do agree that it's harder to find quality girls on certain times of the year, but overall no issues. If you only see land whales on your app then you are more than likely swiping in Lawson, Oklahoma or something.

3). It's much easier for a guy to cold approach/social circle than do OLD- This one puzzles me the most tbh. With cold approaching, you have to plan your timing and talk to a complete stranger in her AirPods. With Social Circles, you have to have a lucrative social circle in the first place and rely on others to help you progress. With OLD, I can match with a girl while taking a shvt or at a stop light and ask her out. OLD is clear winner in ease of use because it can be done anywhere from your phone.

4). The girls on OLD are too picky and have egos- Your point? Girls have egos in clubs, gyms, at the store, etc. I think cold approaching is much harder, but it's not like every girl walking around with AirPods & staring at her iPhone is going to have zero ego at all. In addition, I've met terrible women through social circles. Women are going to suck everywhere regardless.

My two cents

A). Most of the criticism is from lazy guys looking for a cope- If you are so good at cold approaching then it would make sense for OLD to be easier or at least easy to pick up. Now if OLD isn't your style and you prefer more traditional methods then I can completely understand. However, I feel like the majority of men that criticize OLD aren't cold approaching at all and are just sitting at home crying "Hypergamy & Chad/Tyrone" on YouTube comment sections.

B). Location does matter- Your location can make or break your OLD experience, so I would only recommend it for guys living in the right cities and area

C). It's not for everyone- I get it if you have tried it out and it just didn't work well with you. However, if your only reasons are I'm not a Chad or the girls are xyz then you didn't apply yourself.

D). If you are getting laid once a month then you are doing exceptionally well- If you are the type of guy that wants to get laid every week then you need to get yourself a girlfriend or learn how to operate a rotation. However, if a month has gone by and you still haven't gotten laid then stop freaking out. The average guy can maybe have sex with 1 girl in a year and will attempt to wife her up. Quit crying over a month dry spell lol. If you manage to fvck 1 girl every month then that's 12 meaning you have had sex with more women than the average man's lifespan.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anecdotal evidence--anyone can do it OP. There is a reason okcupid took their 2009 study down and why so many men complain about online dating. Basically, your thread is the female version of "Well my girlfriend met her husband on Tinder and I know I can too"

Basically, you're the exception not the rule

Not hating on you OP just stating the obvious

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see OLD gets an unreasonable amount of hate and has been the low hanging fruit for criticism by the manoshpere/pill communities. It's not the perfect method out there, but I'm sick of seeing the bull shvt thrown at it TBH.

1). You have to be a Chad to have any sort of success on there. - Wrong, I'm far from a Chad and I'm pretty successful at it. I also know plenty of of average to ugly guys that have success on it as well. Attraction is on the eye of the beholder, so quit fvcking thinking every SINGLE woman wants some Thor square jaw line, 6ft 3 dude because that's complete bull crap. Chad is completely overblown by the manosphere coaches to feed you doomer BS to buy their shvt. Get good pictures and don't be a fvkcing creep and you will get something guaranteed.

4). The girls on OLD are too picky and have egos- Your point? Girls have egos in clubs, gyms, at the store, etc. I think cold approaching is much harder, but it's not like every girl walking around with AirPods & staring at her iPhone is going to have zero ego at all. In addition, I've met terrible women through social circles. Women are going to suck everywhere regardless.
The ratios on swipe apps stink. You can't argue around that. I refuse to use the "C" word so you have a legit point about that word and its overuse. However, because there is a surplus of penis and women's swipe queues are ridiculously overstuffed giving them true abundance, the odds are not in any man's favor. The top tier guys have an advantage there. It's challenging to stand out. One time, in an effort to reduce excessive failed interactions, I updated my pictures with professional shots. Didn't matter. I got maybe 10% more dates but more failed interactions. A woman using a swipe app is going to have more abundance in her life than one not using swipe apps. Additionally, you can stand out from the crowd if you approach a swipe app user in real life.

3). It's much easier for a guy to cold approach/social circle than do OLD- This one puzzles me the most tbh. With cold approaching, you have to plan your timing and talk to a complete stranger in her AirPods. With Social Circles, you have to have a lucrative social circle in the first place and rely on others to help you progress. With OLD, I can match with a girl while taking a shvt or at a stop light and ask her out. OLD is clear winner in ease of use because it can be done anywhere from your phone.
It is easier to sit at home in your underwear and swipe than go out to walking path for 2 hours and try to strike up conversations. It's really an illusion of efficiency. You can get more dates from apps but most dates will be garbage dates. You might be able to reduce failed interactions from setting up a video call via swipe apps/FaceTime etc before an in-person date. Approaching strangers stinks but I think it overall stinks less than the swipe app environment. Building a social circle from scratch isn't feasible for most men after their mid to late 20s either. Participating in a co-ed sports league isn't an easy fix for getting poontang either. Singles events are near the bottom of the barrel. A lot of social circle game comes down to geographical constancy and taking advantage of social interactions from elementary school, high school, college, or possibly a sexless workplace.

A). Most of the criticism is from lazy guys looking for a cope- If you are so good at cold approaching then it would make sense for OLD to be easier or at least easy to pick up. Now if OLD isn't your style and you prefer more traditional methods then I can completely understand. However, I feel like the majority of men that criticize OLD aren't cold approaching at all and are just sitting at home crying "Hypergamy & Chad/Tyrone" on YouTube comment sections.
Approahing strangers in-person is a real effort and not often very rewarding. You might have a point about YouTube commenters not doing approaches. I'm one of the people who has done approaches.

D). If you are getting laid once a month then you are doing exceptionally well- If you are the type of guy that wants to get laid every week then you need to get yourself a girlfriend or learn how to operate a rotation. However, if a month has gone by and you still haven't gotten laid then stop freaking out. The average guy can maybe have sex with 1 girl in a year and will attempt to wife her up. Quit crying over a month dry spell lol. If you manage to fvck 1 girl every month then that's 12 meaning you have had sex with more women than the average man's lifespan.
Yes, since I want to get laid weekly, I either need a girlfriend or a rotation. I've done both at various times in life. You have some legit points about how men get laid and attempt to wife the women up.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If these men would just stop simping and learn how to communicate, locate their balls and stop laying themselves out for a society that DNGAF about them then it would rapidly change.

Unbridled Male Thirst is what supports the entire rotten artifice
Don't disagree with you mate, but let's not act like these chicks on online dating apps are top of the crop when you're dealing with

• Delusional Brittney's-chicks with crazy high standards that they can't obviously find in real life if they do they get pumped and dumped
  • Poly chicks deluxe
  • Uber leftist liberal chicks tatted up from head to toe
  • Single mothers
  • Obese chicks that look like Barry the trucker
  • Drugged out chicks-Most chicks now are looking for the "PLUG" in their profile
  • The aspiring IG model-take me on your boat or love to travel (you see that a lot)

Not saying you don't see these women out in real life or on the streets cause OLDapps imitate real life but the reality is OLD is garbage

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to hear something positive being said about OLD for once. It’s always extremely negative and I have a hard time believing it’s THAT bad. I guess I’ll see for myself in a months time

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m tired of the OLD hate too. I found it to be. One of the most awesome & amazing experiences of my life. Utterly fantastic. I just can’t comprehend the hate.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely dude. Taking them off the pedestal is the first step. Women, very often, lead very boring and dull lives and are in desperate need of adventure. They are helpless and dependant on men for this. Her life is meaningless without it.

But they are human. Trust me on this. When a woman takes a sh1t, it stinks. It doesn’t smell like flower petals or daffodils.

Women can be gross. In fact, at times in the past I’d have to pick a booger out of a chciks nose because it’s annoying me. Then I started picking out imaginary boogers because I enjoyed the reaction. Women need to have boogers picked out of their nose by men. After you pick out the booger, put on a reaction of disgust and flick the booger away.
Her eyes sparkle after the embarrassment wears off. You just became her Daddy.
Gross.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing to watch out for on these apps are scammers.

When you do get a match, you have to be careful to avoid getting used for free food and drink.

What I think is missing these days are filters. Let me filter out the fatties and let me filter out the Instagram hos who seem to make up 99% of the population.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get good pictures and don't be a fvkcing creep and you will get something guaranteed.
Swipe apps are a game of volume and if you swipe enough and send enough messages by law of averages you should get something in return

The problem is because you are swiping on pictures alone you have no idea if the female who's actually shown some interest in you is going to be a suitable match in reality

Most guys get really excited when they match with what looks like a HB7/8 on a swipe app and she seems actually interested

But girls are very good at editing photos and using flattering angels and after a week of small talk when it comes to meeting ( if you avoid talking and ghosting ) , it quickly becomes apparent what you thought was a HB 8 is actually a HB 5 and the illusion is shattered quickly

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good post OP. I agree with you 100%.

I’ve enjoyed a lot is success on OLD over the past 18 months. Dated a lady for 9 months last year that I met on match. Went back on match at the beginning of June this year and have been very impressed with the matches I have had. Two dates last week and two more this week. I have four ladies in my ‘they like you’ queue that I will reach out to when I get time. I would expect them all to turn into dates.

OLD works way better for me than cold approaching.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive slept with probably 7 girls off tinder in the last couple years, none of which have been quality women. I don't have any experience on Hinge or Bumble though.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Some do better on OLD than cold approaching, most dont. If you get better results cold approaching than with OLD, by all means stick to cold approaching BUT it would be nice to stop all the unnecesarry hate on OLD.

Its like childless girls vs single moms. In most cases I prefer childless girls but I should not hate on single moms every time I have a chance. If someone prefers single moms who am I to stop you.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Most women get More than enough attention irl, if she still can't find a guy after all that and has to resort to OLD that alone screams red flags.