Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Death of an AFC

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont ypu thonk its enough azzholes in the world man and women?
I'm an assh0le only with women, because I don't take **** from them anymore, and it's just that i wanna fvck as much pvssy as I can.

With male gender I distinguish "males" and "MEN". From MEN you give and receive rispect, even between enemies. I don't even consider the males. Nowadays MEN are rare, males are the majority

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an assh0le only with women, because I don't take **** from them anymore, and it's just that i wanna fvck as much ***** as I can.

With male gender I distinguish "males" and "MEN". From MEN you give and receive rispect, even between enemies. I don't even consider the males. Nowadays MEN are rare, males are the majority
But this ONE particular woman doesnt need that. Yes with all the selfish *****s you better be an azzhole or get used. But a sweet lady you can be kinder just make sure your fvcking.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
She needs one. ****. Just get her coming to YOU.
ok but as soon as you get her to you, you begin to flirt, right? You've to covertly stimulate her immagination and sexual desire in order to fvck her

Last edited:

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
But this ONE particular woman doesnt need that. Yes with all the selfish *****s you better be an azzhole or get used. But a sweet lady you can be kinder just make sure your fvcking.
Damn dude, I never made this kind of distiction, Did you try what you said above in the field? Did you fvcked a lady like that getting her in the way that you're suggesting?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn dude, I never made this kind of distiction, Did you try what you said above in the field? Did you fvcked a lady like that getting her in the way that you're suggesting?
No. But you dont need to fvck em all. This lady doesnt need another azzhole. If shes interested she will be following you around.