"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Death of an AFC

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
80
Dont ypu thonk its enough azzholes in the world man and women?
I'm an assh0le only with women, because I don't take **** from them anymore, and it's just that i wanna fvck as much pvssy as I can.

With male gender I distinguish "males" and "MEN". From MEN you give and receive rispect, even between enemies. I don't even consider the males. Nowadays MEN are rare, males are the majority
 
Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I'm an assh0le only with women, because I don't take **** from them anymore, and it's just that i wanna fvck as much ***** as I can.

With male gender I distinguish "males" and "MEN". From MEN you give and receive rispect, even between enemies. I don't even consider the males. Nowadays MEN are rare, males are the majority
But this ONE particular woman doesnt need that. Yes with all the selfish *****s you better be an azzhole or get used. But a sweet lady you can be kinder just make sure your fvcking.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
80
She needs one. ****. Just get her coming to YOU.
ok but as soon as you get her to you, you begin to flirt, right? You've to covertly stimulate her immagination and sexual desire in order to fvck her
 
Last edited:

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
80
But this ONE particular woman doesnt need that. Yes with all the selfish *****s you better be an azzhole or get used. But a sweet lady you can be kinder just make sure your fvcking.
Damn dude, I never made this kind of distiction, Did you try what you said above in the field? Did you fvcked a lady like that getting her in the way that you're suggesting?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Damn dude, I never made this kind of distiction, Did you try what you said above in the field? Did you fvcked a lady like that getting her in the way that you're suggesting?
No. But you dont need to fvck em all. This lady doesnt need another azzhole. If shes interested she will be following you around.
 
Top