Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with SHY girls!

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't go out with shy girls. They're not worth the time or effort. Go after women that are go-getters, and not afraid to speak up.

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wiesman44
don't go out with shy girls. They're not worth the time or effort. Go after women that are go-getters, and not afraid to speak up.

Ummm... a shy girl is a challange... Any guy can get a girl who is a go-getter/*****.

It takes real game to get a hot shy girl.

A mix between Nice Guy/DJ I think.

To crack the shell, you must work your game with a twist.

Once I broke my shy hotties shell it was like she added so much to her personality. Her girls kept telling me how goofy and funny she was...I thought they were nuts, she was so boring.

Now I know...this girl is a goof ball just like me and she cracks me up.

Here is how I broke my shy hotties shell:

1. Humor: not ****y and funny...just be funny, it will make her and everyone else laugh and ease her up. I am a goof ball and you know its all good when they say "You are soooo funny"

2. C+F with a twist: Instead of dissing her all the time, use constructive criticism now and again. Shows her you are not afraid to lay the law down yet you are caring. Still poke fun of her...but watch out...you will know when you've gone to far.

3. Never get Frustrated: If she is shy to begin with, and then you get her to like you she might keep quiet even more (even more so if she thinks you are interested in her)...it takes time.

Some girls out there are looking for NOTHING BUT a LTR. You are not just going to get this type of chick in bed like that.

So whats the Payoff?

A LTR with a great girl who will take care of you and won't flake out.

If your looking for that, a hot shy girl is a good place to start digging.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
dealing with all girls is the same.........it is simple, they are all sexual, get in your sexual state, give her that lusting eye contact, and BLAM....you two are fvckin wild and crazy like two teenaged kids while no ones home!

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: @ ^

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PVSSY-EATER
dealing with all girls is the same.........it is simple, they are all sexual, get in your sexual state, give her that lusting eye contact, and BLAM....you two are fvckin wild and crazy like two teenaged kids while no ones home!

:D :up:

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PVSSY-EATER
Yeah, this really works!! Today I was at Wal Mart buying some used anime DVDs and I scoped out this HB9.738281 at one of the registers so I went to that one!!!:p :D

While I was waiting in line I concentrated really hard to get in my sexual state and it was kinda hard bcause there was this ugly old lady in front of me but I thoguht about J-Lo so after awhile I was feeling pretty sexual!!:woo:

Finally I got to the front of the line and she said "Hi" (IOI #1) and then I handed her the DVDs and she kinda touched my hand for a little long it seemed like??? (IOI #2) so I gave her my lusty sexual stare!!! At first she didn't notice but then she looked at me kinda weird, and then looked down again, and then started to glance around a little nervously (IOI #3) and then handed me the bag with the DVDs but I didn't want to leave in the middle of the sarge so I just kept standing there and giving her the eye contact and it was all going great until the 2 black security guards grabbed me and dragged me to the parking lot!!!

They said I'm not allowed to go to that Wal-Mart anymore but I'm gonna go tomorrow anyways and do the same approach again b/c I know she's interested!!!! Thanks for this great tip!!!:D :cool: :rockon: :rockon:

Mr.De Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL Interpol! That must have been pretty scary to the poor woman. LOL. But its still cool, you tried. I suggest you go to the mart at off-peek times. If your alone at the till with her, make a joke about how she almost got you arrested, then tell her, the only way to make it up to you, is if you can
take her out sometime...
(Just watch out for that security guards.LOL.)
Good luck bro.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody ever heard of sarcasm??

I've got one that tops even that. I was standing in line at Wal-Mart, getting in my sexual state. By the time I reached the checkout my nipples were poking through my t-shirt, my eyes were bloodshot with passion, my hair was wild with desire...my mouth was curled into a lustful sneer. Lecherous drool slid sensuously down my chin. I was a stud horse, snorting, kicking, wheezing- ready to mate. Like a wild gorilla, I was ready to take my female. Plus, I had a boner.

When I got to the checkout line, she rang me up pretty quickly because I was only purchasing some Tic-Tacs and RC soda. I knew I had to do something sudden to grab her attention, so I pulled out my johnson and threw it across the scanner. It rang up for $1.49 (hey, it's Wal-Mart--low prices).

She was shocked. Her mouth hung open. That's when I hit her with my secret weapon- the greatest pickup line ever, culled from these very boards....
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41722

ME: My name is SPRAKE. I've come to this planet in search of a worthy wife to join me in the galactic war against the spores. Have you ever thrown a hand grenade into a crowd of Klingons?

She jumped over the counter and ran away, presumably to get to a phone and tell her mother that she met The Man of Her Dreams. I quickly exited. Customers were staring, and I had fears of a female rampage over my loins.

Try it, guys. You'll have the same results.

Last edited: