Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dealing with another guy...

sbsurfer

Reaction score
Ok, so here's the deal; I'm in college and have a girlfriend at another college who every guy there drools over. Fortunately, she says that she loves me, and her actions prove it. However, there is a particular guy who comes onto her pretty strongly when I'm not around, leaves messages on the board outside her room that are overtly mushy. Should I ignore this dude, or say something to get him to back off? Whatever I do, I don't want to be immmature. Any ideas?

LT1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would let it go. If she cares about you she'll ignore the guy. If she ends up messing around with him then obviosuly this helped you see how much was lacking in the relationship and you can move on knowing that you found out she wasn't worth it rather then wasting your time and finding out later on.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy will never get your chick. It's not guys like this that you need worry about.

Relax, let your girl deal with it - unless she asks you for help or unless he turns into a creepy dude.