"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

dealing with another guy...

sbsurfer

New Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Ok, so here's the deal; I'm in college and have a girlfriend at another college who every guy there drools over. Fortunately, she says that she loves me, and her actions prove it. However, there is a particular guy who comes onto her pretty strongly when I'm not around, leaves messages on the board outside her room that are overtly mushy. Should I ignore this dude, or say something to get him to back off? Whatever I do, I don't want to be immmature. Any ideas?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

LT1

Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
I would let it go. If she cares about you she'll ignore the guy. If she ends up messing around with him then obviosuly this helped you see how much was lacking in the relationship and you can move on knowing that you found out she wasn't worth it rather then wasting your time and finding out later on.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
This guy will never get your chick. It's not guys like this that you need worry about.

Relax, let your girl deal with it - unless she asks you for help or unless he turns into a creepy dude.
 
Top