Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with an orbiting c*ck blocker

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tips guys?

He's been friend zoned and obsessed with this HB for a year or so now but the doors still closed on him. Bloke doesn't like me much because I will chat to anyone and have funand this girl responds lots. Lately I've noticed if I'm at a social gathering and if we strike up a conversation, the dude will appear in less than a minute, but into conversation and I've got no time for that so I move on.

The last time annoyed me quite a bit but as I was not looking to game but to enjoy a good conversation so I've decided I'm not backing down next time.

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say to the chick "Tic-toc I want to rock you like the eighties. C0ck block it isn't allowed" while pointing at the orbiter.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to set him up with somebody. If he finds some puss of his own, he might stop bothering you.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out. When he starts shadowing you on your dates with this girl, THEN you will have grounds for complaint (and maybe a TRO). Every single HB you will ever meet in your life has orbiting CBs... whether you can see them or not, rest assured they are there, know about you, and are sticking in the knives, sht talking you at every opportunity. Get used to that, it's a given reality you must work around. Ask her out and get her attention, or get used to CBs messing up your fun.