mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
Whats going on? What you do different?She’s driving me nuts. Today she’s there waiting for me. lol seriously wow. Wonder how far is she going to take this.
She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
Whats going on? What you do different?She’s driving me nuts. Today she’s there waiting for me. lol seriously wow. Wonder how far is she going to take this.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Ignore friendzone chick fvck abother one.Agreed.
It’s a tricky one because it depends on how you define “friendzone.” If you include the possibility of “friend sex,” then fine. But that implicitly assumes that she finds you at least somewhat attractive.
The term friendzone has traditionally been taken to mean “treat you like a brother” or “no sex zone” because she’s just not attracted to you AT ALL, although you’re a decent person and not a creep lol. In that case, it would be hard to get out of that “friendzone.” That’s all.
When I was in eighth grade, my aunt kept telling me that my crush was “playing hard to get.” But that advice just didn’t sit right with me at the time. I didn’t know the answer, but it just seemed off.
If I knew in eighth grade what I know now, I would have said, “No Auntie. There’s no such thing as playing hard to get. She doesn’t think I’m cute. She prefers the class Chad. Your nephew got blackpilled LOL.”
All actions that you take to try and land this chick will do you no good. Because your efforts are pointless. If she doesn't like you, nothing you do will matter... if she does like you... anything you 'do' will make you look weak because you have placed her in a position above you which ruins her attraction.Should I try avoiding her further? I feel like she’s feeling regretful on rejecting me. She probably heard I’m a person of higher status in a MNC company. I don’t know but my friends told me she’s a very realistic girl.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I agree with @marmel75I don’t know. I feel she’s playing hard to get too badly. Her rejection felt like a “@&$ test. I bet she didn’t expect I took the rejection seriously and now she’s seems to be trying hard to get my attention.
If she wasn’t interested she wouldn’t even bother to be near me. She has her own study group of Chinese peeps. Most annoying thing is she always find ways to sit directly in front of me or besides me.
I’m not going to give her any power over me. I’m just going continue to ignore her till she gets tired of her silly games
Yeah, there's no such thing as playing hard to get. It's a fancy way to say 'not interested' but will keep you around.Hard to get in 2018 is a myth
Friendzone. It consumes your masculinity and male swagger. Dont allow it. Have discipline.Yeah, there's no such thing as playing hard to get. It's a fancy way to say 'not interested' but will keep you around.
The defense is to get other girls. As in fvcking. She has to come to you. She cant be your friend.Friendzone. It consumes your masculinity and male swagger. Dont allow it. Have discipline.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
If she ever ask you out tell her she is inviting you and that she is payingHi All, thanks for your advices. I’m usually dumb and clumsy towards girls. I’ll face reality that she just isn’t interested and just want my attention for fun.
I’ll continue to ignore her and let her orbit around me. See how far is she going to go just for my attention. Hope she gives up soon.