Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with a woman who is hard headed in a relationship

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
She sounds like a pain. If she doesn´t want sex as much or more often then you then the juice is not worth the squeeze. Start looking to other options and monkey-branch.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only women. I just cut a male friend because of petty point scoring and drama. The sad thing is these idiots actually seem to think their childish behaviour is normal

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex was like this. I think some women like to be put in their place. There's also no winning. If you choose to ignore her behavior, she'll either push more until you reach your limit and then the argument becomes worse. Personally, I couldn't deal with the constant BS arguments.

TitusRamsies

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you can lead her, you must lead yourself. You don't like arguing ....DON'T ARGUE. Ignore the **** behavior, ignore her when she acts like that. If she leaves then good riddance. If she stops arguing and adapts to your expectations cool. Otherwise, you are a man and must not let anyone or anything come between you and your peace.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TitusRamsies one of the worst things about being on a forum for too long is that you have to repeat yourself. I'm sure it's not good for my early onset.

I think you are 100% right on the half you have. The other half to me is reassurance. Often when chicks act out with bad behaviour it's just a cry for attention and reassurance. Some soothing nonsense words and a big hug go a long way. THEN if she continues to act out either there is a big f****** issue you are ignoring in your relationship and you are building on quicksand. Or she is just being a s*** and definitely silence and distance at that point.

Also part of chick maintenance is making sure they have enough social too. If you put woman together they will always make a drama with each other and that sorts out her drama needs. Much better making drama with her friends then with you.

Now I feel like I should be at an Amway convention with one of those buttons. Fix your chick ask me how. Sorry that is an old guy thing we do tend to bang on