Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with a HB10 with a wandering eye

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Having only recently realised I could get a HB10 - and having just being introduced to The Rational Male I understand I'm in my prime (aged 37) so it makes more sense - how do you deal with a HB10 with a wandering eye? I noticed this about a current HB10 plate. When we're out, if there's a Chad, I see her eye going there. I know not saying anything is the least I can do. How to deal with this long-term?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You deal with it by accepting it and adjusting your choices thereafter, whatever they are. You can neither control it nor would you want to obsess over doing so. Of course she'll find Chad attractive.

I will say that there is one thing you can do to turn her off, and thats to get triggered and act passive aggressive or butthurt about whatever she does instead of being calm, nonchalant even.

Personally, i would agree and amplify and have fun with it. Look at whoever shes checking out and say "wow, hes hot" with an upward nod and a cheeky grin back at her.

Last edited:

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You deal with it by accepting it and adjusting your choices thereafter, whatever they are. You can neither control it nor would you want to obsess over doing so. Of course she'll find Chad attractive.

I will say that there is one thing you can do to turn her off, and thats to get triggered and act passive aggressive or butthurt about whatever she does instead of being calm, nonchalant even.

Personally, i would agree and amplify and have fun with it. Look at whoever shes checking out and say "wow, hes hot" with a nod and a cheeky grin back at her.
Nonchalant. That's the approach I shall take.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely nonchalant. Either ignore it or play along as suggested.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok for a plate, no or not much reason to care. no way for an LTR. you will change over time and or something will interrupt your frame. Wandering eye is not for LTR. Now... you might notice that after being a plate for some time that the eye stabilizes on you. Only then consider LTR. If it comes back, then back to plate.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, i would agree and amplify and have fun with it. Look at whoever shes checking out and say "wow, hes hot" with an upward nod and a cheeky grin back at her.
That's probably the best approach if he's going to keep her around and put up with her disrespect.

Of course, I don't believe in 10s anyway, as no one is perfect. But let's be generous and say she's a HB9. This reminds me of a recent thread where posters were talking about how HB9s do not make for good LTRs because, let's face it, they are too addicted to all the attention they constantly get from men. Plate status only.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your HB10 is eying up the Chads... she sees you as a temporary solution until she dumps you for one.

enjoy her while you can.
Dating coach "Mr Locario" had a similar situation where a babe he brought into the environment was looking around and sizing the guys in the space up. So he went off and started talking to other babes. It nuetralized her.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We had a long and great thread about this exact topic half a year ago.
All women (and men) will look at attractive people, that's just fact and perfectly normal.
The question is if she's doing it very overt in your face, or not.
If she does then it's disrespect and what works the best is to condition her out of that behavior* with covert communication (the way women communicate) by saying "oh what's so interesting over there?" and make her aware of what she's doing. Then start to eye-ball hot women and do the same when you feel she's getting uncomfortable: "ah yes, i can see how this must make you feel" so she gets a taste of her own medicine. That's usually how women "get it", better than trying with reason and logic.

*assuming she's a keeper and worth investing in.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We had a long and great thread about this exact topic half a year ago.
All women (and men) will look at attractive people, that's just fact and perfectly normal.
The question is if she's doing it very overt in your face, or not.
If she does then it's disrespect and what works the best is to condition her out of that behavior* with covert communication (the way women communicate) by saying "oh what's so interesting over there?" and make her aware of what she's doing. Then start to eye-ball hot women and do the same when you feel she's getting uncomfortable: "ah yes, i can see how this must make you feel" so she gets a taste of her own medicine. That's usually how women "get it", better than trying with reason and logic.

*assuming she's a keeper and worth investing in.
Even guys "playing the game" or "dating" will play those games right back with the quickness to show he knows what's up and he is savvy.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is the chance that she wants you to catch her... not mention it until she wants sex
then punish her for being a slvt.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is the chance that she wants you to catch her... not mention it until she wants sex
then punish her for being a slvt.
"Tell me im a wh0re only good for this"...

Last edited:

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's probably the best approach if he's going to keep her around and put up with her disrespect.

Of course, I don't believe in 10s anyway, as no one is perfect. But let's be generous and say she's a HB9. This reminds me of a recent thread where posters were talking about how HB9s do not make for good LTRs because, let's face it, they are too addicted to all the attention they constantly get from men. Plate status only.
I disagree

Average girls are worse because they need the validation more

HB9's make good gf's if they find a guy who doesn't bend to them

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way to keep an HB10( if they exist) is if you fck them so hard , like you’re fcking for the last time ,fully aggressive, with no emotion .Simply animalistic sex. As soon as you finish , you get up , take your clothes and leave , no cuddles no kisses .
She’ll be calling you later nonstop for more.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you are even posting this, means you care more. She has the power, you don’t . There’s nothing you can do. Call her out and you will look weak. Don’t say anything and it will be bugging you everytime she does it .

You need to either put up with it, if you want to continue seeing her or leave. If you value your peace of mind over her, I would leave.

From my experience, it’s only a matter of time when she cheats. If she respects you she would never have the wandering eye.

For me, I don’t like being in these situation.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its normal and natural. Beautiful women attract attention and they also look for it. If it gets out of hand then i would just dismiss her.
Trying to come up with little cute tactics to try and diffuse it will ultimately lead to you suffering.
If it goes to the flirtatious level right in front of you then if it were me i would soft next her without freaking out.its a plate.

OP the real value here is your awake and can detect these behaviors and adjust accordingly you YOUR frame.
Most of the advice is on these lines. I'll just enjoy the ride while it lasts and work on other plates.

I get the impression on these forums that keeping a HB9/10 may be just too much hassle. Which had already crossed my mind.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It shouldn't bother you because you should have multiple other Women and she's only a "plate" however I get it, the male ego doesn't like when the hot chick he's fvcking is looking at another man with lust. So, what you need to do is treat her like a little slut in bed. I'm not kidding, you need to get her legs shaking, make her squirt with explosive orgasms, etc. You may THINK this is to blow her mind and make her feel like "OMG" he's so good at fvcking me" No, this is for her to think about YOU fvcking other Women like that. Women are very competitive with each other and they do not like to think about the Man that fvcks her very good, doing it to another Woman. (Unless she's into that Cuckquean lifestyle but that's another story). You want to make her feel like she needs to keep an eye on you instead of you keeping eyes on her.

Overall, like i said, you can't stop her from checking out other Men because she's just a hot chick you're casually hooking up with. Even if she was your Girlfriend or Wife, she'll still look at attractive Men just like us Men still look at attractive Women even if we have a Girlfriend or Wife. I have been the guy many Women look over at while they're with another dude and many times it's just eye candy to her and nothing more.

I'll also add, You need to become a Man that can get multiple cute/hot Women if you choose to, that's your "Power Play". If she knows that and wants to wander off with someone else, let it be and fill her spot with another HB10. A Man with options is valued much much higher compared to a Woman with multiple options because D*ck is thrown at Women every day. It's not that common for a Man to just go and get HB8+'s when he wants to.

Also, If she's a plate... push the kinky limits with her, Tell her you want to fvck her in the ass, tell her you want to have a threesome with her, tell her you jerked off to a picture of her and one of her hot friends lol. I've said things like this to many Women and their initial reaction is "OMG i can't believe you said that" or "You're freakin crazy" but guess what....... their yappin their lips doesnt mean anything if it STILL got their pvssy wet. Women are strange like that, they will verbally say one thing but yet they're getting wet. Have fun with it and don't get hung up on little sh*t. I've been there along with many other guys on this forum and at the end of the day it's not worth stressing over. Just have fun with it.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Having only recently realised I could get a HB10 - and having just being introduced to The Rational Male I understand I'm in my prime (aged 37) so it makes more sense - how do you deal with a HB10 with a wandering eye? I noticed this about a current HB10 plate. When we're out, if there's a Chad, I see her eye going there. I know not saying anything is the least I can do. How to deal with this long-term?
You don't. You do the same thing when a super hot woman walks by even if you don't notice. It's natural and research has even shown its literally not in your power to stop it. Your mind does it on its own.

The way you deal with it is by knowing and being confident that you are the best man for her.