"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Dealing with a girl trying to change you

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Went on a second date last night and this woman is already trying to change me! However I countered it with a good tip.

She ran her fingers through my hair and said I should shave my hair off (I'm going a bit bald). Now back in the AFC day, I would have supplicated and said 'oh really, mmmm, yes, if you think so, ok' etc

Instead I countered it with the things I say to get rid of cold calling salesmen at work.

HER I really think you should shave your head.
ME Thank you for your suggestion, which will be kept on file.
HER (flustered) No, I really think it would look better.
ME I'm currently satisfied with my present style, but should that situation change, I may be back in touch.
HER (even more flustered and looking like a seven year old denied an ice cream) You say all the WRONG things!

I ended up 'making out' with her so it seemed to work ok.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
what for? you got her by being what you are right now. never change what works.

no one is worth changing for, unless YOU know its for the better.
 

stealth_iitg

New Member
Joined
May 12, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Italy
Hey, you are an Englishman.......listened to Ozzy ever?

"I don't wanna change the world...I don't want the world to change me"......... :))

That said, it's important to let others know that you are open to their suggestions, but at the same time you are confident enough about who you are NOW..........so, as you said, tell 'em that you'll keep their suggestions on file ;-)

Good goin' with that woman.......what's the count, man?
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
It's an interesting example, because one thing I've learned through management textbooks is that you should praise what you like about someone rather than criticising what you don't like.

Eg. this same girl looks MUCH better in her formal work clothes than in her casual clothes, so instead of saying 'I don't think you should wear combats and a sweater' I said 'you know you look really good in a skirt and jacket'.

Stealth - not sure what you mean, 'what's the count'?
 

SxyPlayette

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Location
Dirthy South
lol well I think that's funny. Some people actually look a whole lot better & much attractive with their har cut and neat, but if shaving means going MJ good luck.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
I presume by floored you mean had sex with - 12 at last count, not that it's any business of yours!:D
 
Top