Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

deal with flocks of girls and maintain your cool?

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you deal with flocks of girls and maintain your cool? The reason I ask is because I've been in a situation, where there were like 30 girls (sorority girls) and only 5 dudes. I just didn't expect to see so many girls and just couldn't relax.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chancer said:
I just didn't expect to see so many girls and just couldn't relax.
LOL! Thats good experience there man, Learn to relax around all those girls and after a while, Talking to one girl or two will feel like a breeze. Just try to relax and smile at all of them. Sorority girls = :up: One of my favorite songs is "Ima Flirt" By R.Kelly, T.I and T-Pain. Thats what its all about.. Flirt Flirt Flirt.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with being outnumbered by women is that without enough testosterone in the room it's sometimes tough to have a balanced interaction. I noticed this when having dinner awhile back with one other guy and like 4 chicks.....inevitably the convo at times became monopolized by "chick talk" and us guys either had to sit through it for a few minutes or interject and send it in another direction. Too much work.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chancer said:
How do you deal with flocks of girls and maintain your cool? The reason I ask is because I've been in a situation, where there were like 30 girls (sorority girls) and only 5 dudes. I just didn't expect to see so many girls and just couldn't relax.
Ignore them initially. Then pull one off to the side that you're really interested in later on.