Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Days after date

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey brothers.

How come some chics pull back some days after the date. I know it could be because of power positioning but do you usually wait til' she gets *ready* or do you contact her to set dates (after skipping weeks sometimes)?

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
If girl is your dream, an 8, with big knockers, long legs, absolutely wonderful in bed, beautiful and very interesting person to be around, would you pull back after the date? Because it's either that or you are so damn good, the one for her, that she decided to pull back get some power position, make you chase.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I doubt it's for any type of power positioning. Women have too many options in the dating scene. Even a mediocre woman will have her inbox filled with DMs and txts from dudes. After one single date, you have yet to make a big enough impact on them to try and gain power in the relationship. They just don't care enough yet. Unless you are Brad Pitt, or a 10 yourself, a woman does not care to make you chase after the first date. They already have too many options chasing them.

More often than not, the simple answer to a girl pulling back after the first date is: a better option came along. Always keep in mind, a woman's hypergamous nature is their innate drive. A single date is not enough for a woman to become bound to you; in fact, this normally doesn't happen until numerous dates spanning over a couple months takes place. You may illicit extremely high interest from her by being on top of your game during the date, however women are creatures of the moment. In that moment, you may be number #1 on her roster..but the very next day, another big man, or 2 or 3, may have come along and knocked you off your rung on her ladder.

Do not try to figure out what happened. Never chase a woman whose interest has waned..for whatever reason. Chasing will only lower their interest even more. Instead, go about your life, continue going on more first dates, talk to more women, focus on self improvement. And when you feel like touching bases with her a week or two, then do so. You never know what's going on in a person's life. She may not be interested in going on a second date with you that week...but whose to say the following week won't be different. Big man #s 2-4 may have royaly ****ed up and you're back to #1. It's not your job as a man to try to figure out what's going on in their life, or their head....not after just one single date. All you can do is continue to function as a man should..which is keep going on dates, keep talking to women, keep going about your business, and keep pursuing your goals in life. Sooner or later, you will meet a woman who does see you as #1, and won't knock you down any rungs because you are so high up. You will have made such an impact on her attraction, that she may begin to play games and make you chase or start **** testing you. But this is more than likely not after one single date. Stop worrying about one single woman so much OP, and keep at it.

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I doubt it's for any type of power positioning. Women have too many options in the dating scene. Even a mediocre woman will have her inbox filled with DMs and txts from dudes. After one single date, you have yet to make a big enough impact on them to try and gain power in the relationship. They just don't care enough yet. Unless you are Brad Pitt, or a 10 yourself, a woman does not care to make you chase after the first date. They already have too many options chasing them.

More often than not, the simple answer to a girl pulling back after the first date is: a better option came along. Always keep in mind, a woman's hypergamous nature is their innate drive. A single date is not enough for a woman to become bound to you; in fact, this normally doesn't happen until numerous dates spanning over a couple months takes place. You may illicit extremely high interest from her by being on top of your game during the date, however women are creatures of the moment. In that moment, you may be number #1 on her roster..but the very next day, another big man, or 2 or 3, may have come along and knocked you off your rung on her ladder.

Do not try to figure out what happened. Never chase a woman whose interest has waned..for whatever reason. Chasing will only lower their interest even more. Instead, go about your life, continue going on more first dates, talk to more women, focus on self improvement. And when you feel like touching bases with her a week or two, then do so. You never know what's going on in a person's life. She may not be interested in going on a second date with you that week...but whose to say the following week won't be different. Big man #s 2-4 may have royaly ****ed up and you're back to #1. It's not your job as a man to try to figure out what's going on in their life, or their head....not after just one single date. All you can do is continue to function as a man should..which is keep going on dates, keep talking to women, keep going about your business, and keep pursuing your goals in life. Sooner or later, you will meet a woman who does see you as #1, and won't knock you down any rungs because you are so high up. You will have made such an impact on her attraction, that she may begin to play games and make you chase or start **** testing you. But this is more than likely not after one single date. Stop worrying about one single woman so much OP, and keep at it.
I've been dating her for months and had sex with her at least five times. We are going towards a relationship. But i see this pattern almost everytime. Thats why im asking

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating her for months and had sex with her at least five times. We are going towards a relationship. But i see this pattern almost everytime. Thats why im asking
Is it "that one chick" or do you talk about "some chicks" meaning this happens frequently to you?

If you think you are going towards a relationship, id be curious what she is doing during these "pullback-days".
For a highly interested woman this behaviour is atypical. She could still be in a relationship, you could be her side-piece..... can you rule that out?

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it "that one chick" or do you talk about "some chicks" meaning this happens frequently to you?

If you think you are going towards a relationship, id be curious what she is doing during these "pullback-days".
For a highly interested woman this behaviour is atypical. She could still be in a relationship, you could be her side-piece..... can you rule that out?

Its one chic. If i set a date she makes herself available the whole week. She is generally working a lot (night shifts). Im borrowing her apartment next week when she travels with her parents. I think she expects me to Contact her. Kind of like i've become predictable. I will borrow the flat on sunday. Would you go no contact until then?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sometimes to see how needy or desperate you are. Are you a confident guy with options that isn't phased by that or do you freak out and weed yourself out?

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes to see how needy or desperate you are. Are you a confident guy with options that isn't phased by that or do you freak out and weed yourself out?
I havent showed anything. She still makes herself available anytime. Its just the initiating thing. Persisting to ask her out once a week or smth vs pulling back one week to create mystery.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I havent showed anything. She still makes herself available anytime. Its just the initiating thing. Persisting to ask her out once a week or smth vs pulling back one week to create mystery.
Men don't play games. Continue going out and creating opportunity for sex to happen.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey brothers.

How come some chics pull back some days after the date. I know it could be because of power positioning but do you usually wait til' she gets *ready* or do you contact her to set dates (after skipping weeks sometimes)?
Sounds like she has medium interest at best. You may be able to get an LTR with her -- but since you are already worried about the level of attention you're getting from her likely not a good idea. You don't have good frame, brother. You are setting yourself up for a lot of aggravation with this one.

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she has medium interest at best. You may be able to get an LTR with her -- but since you are already worried about the level of attention you're getting from her likely not a good idea. You don't have good frame, brother. You are setting yourself up for a lot of aggravation with this one.
So whats your idea? Pulling back until she answers? Thanks for the response bro.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So whats your idea? Pulling back until she answers? Thanks for the response bro.
Pull back now and see if she begins to show more interest. Understand that this is likely only temporary though. This is not going to be effective long term given that you two aren't even in an LTR yet. I would only have her as a plate at this point.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey brothers.

She probably read some BS book entitled "How to manipulate men into getting married".

Chapter 1: A "lady" never initiates.
Chapter 2: Passive as a rock, get the rock on your finger.
Chapter 3: A "lady" never pays for anything except tampons

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pull back now and see if she begins to show more interest. Understand that this is likely only temporary though. This is not going to be effective long term given that you two aren't even in an LTR yet. I would only have her as a plate at this point.
Yeah, since its casual dating i felt the same. Spinning her as a plate.

Reaction score
I feel like "single" women have this romanticized image of you before a date and if you don't match 100% of what they are looking for then they just lose interest lol.

"single" meaning most of the girls on dating apps

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She still makes herself available anytime. Its just the initiating thing.
Yeah, since its casual dating i felt the same. Spinning her as a plate.
Sounds like a lot of insecurity to me. You already had sex and she makes herself available anytime you want. You are seeing her on your own terms by reaching out to her when YOU want. You need to lead and continue to lead and be confident about it.

You say you are working towards a relationship but you are casually dating and spinning her as a plate. Sorry to say but the way you're acting and having it affect you, she's more than a plate at this point.

I don't see anything wrong here except your insecurity and too much hamstering like a girl.

Continue leading and setting up dates of when you wanna see her and as long as she makes herself available and has sex with you. Let her bring up any relationship stuff when she's ready. No need to overthink this.

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of insecurity to me. You already had sex and she makes herself available anytime you want. You are seeing her on your own terms by reaching out to her when YOU want. You need to lead and continue to lead and be confident about it.

You say you are working towards a relationship but you are casually dating and spinning her as a plate. Sorry to say but the way you're acting and having it affect you, she's more than a plate at this point.

I don't see anything wrong here except your insecurity and too much hamstering like a girl.

Continue leading and setting up dates of when you wanna see her and as long as she makes herself available and has sex with you. Let her bring up any relationship stuff when she's ready. No need to overthink this.