"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Daygame: Multiple Girls Set

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,710
Age
29
Hey guys. I've been running some more Daygame to increase my sexual options. I know this is a newb question, but I never really got this part of game handled. Approaching a girl by herself is super easy and super fun. But groups of two or more... I don't know how to do it.

When a girl is in a group, it's harder for me to show intent right off the bat and be direct to the girl I like, to go up and say "Hey I thought you were cute." Because everyone there is watching. And like is that even the way to go about it when talking to a group? I know when talking to a group of girls you need to engage everyone.

Also, it's hard to close. Kind of hard to ask for a girl's number in front of her friend's "prying eyes." I'm not quite sure if the solution is to just not give a fvck and just tell the girl you like she's cute, engage both girls, and then get the girl you like's number. Is it rude to not get both of their numbers? I'm not quite sure.

I approached two hot girls at a boating event I went to today, and ran into all these issues. I just think I'm not doing it right. I avoided this problem before by only approaching girls who were by themselves, but it's time to level myself up and tackle this problem head on.

I was just wondering the process/strategy some of you advanced guys on here had for dealing with this.

Thanks!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Honestly, groups usually aren’t worth it. You really want that loan wolf. The b*tch shield goes up 10x fold when a girl is with her cackling hyena friends ..

But, if she catches your eye that much and you really want her, remember. With a group you aren’t pulling your girl, you have to pull the whole group. You have to talk to everyone, ask everyone questions. If one of the girls isn’t feeling you, none of them are feeling you.

Then on top of that that, say you approach a group of 3. Two of them legit have a boyfriend, usually one is single. So you have to feel it out before you announce which one you are interested in.

I usually approach a group, Ofcourse I know which one I’m attracted to, but I don’t announce that right away. I’m just kinda talking to everyone and looking for the one who is showing me the IOIs, asking me questions, holding the eye contact with me.. that’s the one you have to pull .. just hope it’s the one you want.

Good luck
 

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2015
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
1,060
Location
USA
Honestly, groups usually aren’t worth it. You really want that loan wolf. The b*tch shield goes up 10x fold when a girl is with her cackling hyena friends ..

But, if she catches your eye that much and you really want her, remember. With a group you aren’t pulling your girl, you have to pull the whole group. You have to talk to everyone, ask everyone questions. If one of the girls isn’t feeling you, none of them are feeling you.

Then on top of that that, say you approach a group of 3. Two of them legit have a boyfriend, usually one is single. So you have to feel it out before you announce which one you are interested in.

I usually approach a group, Ofcourse I know which one I’m attracted to, but I don’t announce that right away. I’m just kinda talking to everyone and looking for the one who is showing me the IOIs, asking me questions, holding the eye contact with me.. that’s the one you have to pull .. just hope it’s the one you want.

Good luck
^This. I also want to add that it will probably be easier if you practice on groups at bars/clubs. Its always easier to approach at night. You have to work your way up to it. Michael Jordan didn't start out in the NBA. He had to practice and work his way from high school ball up to the NBA.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,710
Age
29
Honestly, groups usually aren’t worth it. You really want that loan wolf. The b*tch shield goes up 10x fold when a girl is with her cackling hyena friends ..

But, if she catches your eye that much and you really want her, remember. With a group you aren’t pulling your girl, you have to pull the whole group. You have to talk to everyone, ask everyone questions. If one of the girls isn’t feeling you, none of them are feeling you.

Then on top of that that, say you approach a group of 3. Two of them legit have a boyfriend, usually one is single. So you have to feel it out before you announce which one you are interested in.

I usually approach a group, Ofcourse I know which one I’m attracted to, but I don’t announce that right away. I’m just kinda talking to everyone and looking for the one who is showing me the IOIs, asking me questions, holding the eye contact with me.. that’s the one you have to pull .. just hope it’s the one you want.

Good luck
That makes perfect sense. I see this is one situation where it actually makes more sense to go indirect. I could definitely see myself doing an approach like that.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,710
Age
29
^This. I also want to add that it will probably be easier if you practice on groups at bars/clubs. Its always easier to approach at night. You have to work your way up to it. Michael Jordan didn't start out in the NBA. He had to practice and work his way from high school ball up to the NBA.
Ah, that makes sense. When I was approaching today I was like "why am I having so much trouble with this group in the daytime? I've talked to groups of girls before!" I didn't factor in that I've only attempted that at night.

I'm still doing a mix of Nightgame and Daygame so I'm sure I'll keep getting better over time.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Xanderson

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
79
Reaction score
64
Age
43
Groups are a mission:
The ****block friend
One decides to leave and the sheepishly follow
Waste of time ....unless you have decent wings to keep each friend occupied
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Mystery Method focus on group dynamics or something like that. Sounds like the mid 00 game. Most success are in sets rather than lone wolf approaches. I think you show disinterest in the target girl but engage the one you dont like as much. If its two women you need a wingman. You will waste 90% of approach opportunities if you go with the other crappy advice. Good luck.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,710
Age
29
I found an article and a video from some old stuff I had read, illustrates the concepts that you guys are talking about pretty well. The game really is learned in the field. This shyt makes so much more sense now that I've tried it during the day.

I'll be going on tour soon. Now that I have this info, there's NO EXCUSE for me to not talk to girls even in groups.

I'll update this thread a bit more on some of the examples that play out, so I can show some real life examples play out too.


 
Top