Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating younger women tips from a 40's guy

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
My conversations-date-lay with a 26 yo accountant that self's explanatory in below attachments.

2018-07-29 20.59.36.png

More posts...

2018-07-29 21.04.15.png

And a date is set.

2018-07-29 21.07.17.png

And after buying her a cheap fried mee and bringing her 2 see mission impossible, I did the possible - bedded her good and left.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
My bad, I've forgotten to translate some of the words in the text.

Some of it is a slang but I trust most will understand the concept.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My bad, I've forgotten to translate some of the words in the text.

Some of it is a slang but I trust most will understand the concept.
Your killing it on the 2/3 "golden ratio". You respond about 1/5 of her, she just bleeding out showing interest to communicate. How did you get this started from the beginning?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's a summary;

Bumped into her at a bar last week.

I was bone tired and wanted a quick beer before heading home.

A group of 5 girls sat next to my table and was gossiping abt their lady boss; b1tch and every known swear word was said.

Couldn't help overhearing it, and wanting them to hush down to hv some peace, I turned around and said it's easily solved; get ur lady boss some good fvck.

I went back 2 ignoring them, didn't do much good, seems to have fired them up instead.

One of the hot girls invited me to sit over, ignored her, she got persistent and offered 2 buy me a drink, I replied that's it's against my principles to accept drinks from strangers, told her maybe after we got to know each other better I would consider it then I ignored her. This got the other ladies laughing. I ignored it too, continued sipping my beer and reading/responding to emails.

10 mins in, I stood up paid the bill for my drink, took out my business card and handed it over 2 the girl that was the most modestly dressed amongst them all.

I left.

A few days later she messages me and we joked abt her lady boss s€xual needs.

The rest is on the chat that I've posted.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a summary;

Bumped into her at a bar last week.

I was bone tired and wanted a quick beer before heading home.

A group of 5 girls sat next to my table and was gossiping abt their lady boss; b1tch and every known swear word was said.

Couldn't help overhearing it, and wanting them to hush down to hv some peace, I turned around and said it's easily solved; get ur lady boss some good fvck.

I went back 2 ignoring them, didn't do much good, seems to have fired them up instead.

One of the hot girls invited me to sit over, ignored her, she got persistent and offered 2 buy me a drink, I replied that's it's against my principles to accept drinks from strangers, told her maybe after we got to know each other better I would consider it then I ignored her. This got the other ladies laughing. I ignored it too, continued sipping my beer and reading/responding to emails.

10 mins in, I stood up paid the bill for my drink, took out my business card and handed it over 2 the girl that was the most modestly dressed amongst them all.

I left.

A few days later she messages me and we joked abt her lady boss s€xual needs.

The rest is on the chat that I've posted.
Sharp as a tack! Going after the least impressively dressed one is great strategy. The others want the attention she wanted to have fun.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not strategy, purely prefer those feminine types.

Hot tight super mini sized - dressed up women although looks good on the outside, imo it's a cover up for everything else that's lacking.

The feminine type moans and trashes properly when in the throes of passion, plus I find their conversation amusingly refreshing.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
More conversation and it's time to slowly let it die off....

Perhaps another bang and motivating her to search for the one true man (which is not me)
2018-07-30 22.56.52.png

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. You got her crushed. She's eating out the palm of your hands

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Great stuff OP.

What happened to this plate? U still spinning her?
If not, how many time you banged her and why do you think the plate drop?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Great stuff OP.

What happened to this plate? U still spinning her?
If not, how many time you banged her and why do you think the plate drop?
Banged her for 3 weeks or so and then slowly dropped her.

Nightspot picks will be dropped even when everything seems good.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Nightspot picks will be dropped even when everything seems good.
Why?

To avoid incoming drama?

Because they aren´t ltr material?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Why?

To avoid incoming drama?

Because they aren´t ltr material?
None of the above.

Maybe it's instinct or just plain preference on my part and I've been doing the same since my early 20's up to now.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How those the dropping down of the plate usualy goes, you just stop awsering their txt/calls slowly?
Much drama?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This particular lady was a fling. Easy dropping her as the bonds weren't there.

Plates are completely different, age dependent (teens, 20's, 30's) and also if they're been with you over 1 year.

How I manage it is highly dependent on what I've mentioned above.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This particular lady was a fling. Easy dropping her as the bonds weren't there.

Plates are completely different, age dependent (teens, 20's, 30's) and also if they're been with you over 1 year.

How I manage it is highly dependent on what I've mentioned above.
Any pointers to dealing with different ages? As a young and ignorant man I simply didn't like to spend time around women who weren't giving me sex. So there was no over thinking. Things worked great, I kept it moving unless she was into me....

So today as a 40's. I notice I have issue with women about 7 and greater years apart. Due to generational differences. I'm getting mad love from older women though. Youngers some do like me, but the game is a bit different when I was that age and I don't feel I've nailed it. Any pointers?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Any old women who gets a younger man will shower him with lots of "mad love". That's no secret. Don't bother dating older chicks, they're biologically irrelevant and should be treated as such.

If u r dating women into their 30's then her objective will be to settle down ASAP. It's not generational differences.

Go date women in their 20's. Lead them into ur frame.

There's a few men here dating women in their 20's.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any old women who gets a younger man will shower him with lots of "mad love". That's no secret. Don't bother dating older chicks, they're biologically irrelevant and should be treated as such.

If u r dating women into their 30's then her objective will be to settle down ASAP. It's not generational differences.

Go date women in their 20's. Lead them into ur frame.

There's a few men here dating women in their 20's.
Hardest age group to spin women wanting to settle down asap?