She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Your killing it on the 2/3 "golden ratio". You respond about 1/5 of her, she just bleeding out showing interest to communicate. How did you get this started from the beginning?My bad, I've forgotten to translate some of the words in the text.
Some of it is a slang but I trust most will understand the concept.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Sharp as a tack! Going after the least impressively dressed one is great strategy. The others want the attention she wanted to have fun.It's a summary;
Bumped into her at a bar last week.
I was bone tired and wanted a quick beer before heading home.
A group of 5 girls sat next to my table and was gossiping abt their lady boss; b1tch and every known swear word was said.
Couldn't help overhearing it, and wanting them to hush down to hv some peace, I turned around and said it's easily solved; get ur lady boss some good fvck.
I went back 2 ignoring them, didn't do much good, seems to have fired them up instead.
One of the hot girls invited me to sit over, ignored her, she got persistent and offered 2 buy me a drink, I replied that's it's against my principles to accept drinks from strangers, told her maybe after we got to know each other better I would consider it then I ignored her. This got the other ladies laughing. I ignored it too, continued sipping my beer and reading/responding to emails.
10 mins in, I stood up paid the bill for my drink, took out my business card and handed it over 2 the girl that was the most modestly dressed amongst them all.
I left.
A few days later she messages me and we joked abt her lady boss s€xual needs.
The rest is on the chat that I've posted.
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for hypergamy, nofap and mgtow followers.Dude. You got her crushed. She's eating out the palm of your hands
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Banged her for 3 weeks or so and then slowly dropped her.Great stuff OP.
What happened to this plate? U still spinning her?
If not, how many time you banged her and why do you think the plate drop?
Why?Nightspot picks will be dropped even when everything seems good.
None of the above.Why?
To avoid incoming drama?
Because they aren´t ltr material?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Any pointers to dealing with different ages? As a young and ignorant man I simply didn't like to spend time around women who weren't giving me sex. So there was no over thinking. Things worked great, I kept it moving unless she was into me....This particular lady was a fling. Easy dropping her as the bonds weren't there.
Plates are completely different, age dependent (teens, 20's, 30's) and also if they're been with you over 1 year.
How I manage it is highly dependent on what I've mentioned above.
Hardest age group to spin women wanting to settle down asap?Any old women who gets a younger man will shower him with lots of "mad love". That's no secret. Don't bother dating older chicks, they're biologically irrelevant and should be treated as such.
If u r dating women into their 30's then her objective will be to settle down ASAP. It's not generational differences.
Go date women in their 20's. Lead them into ur frame.
There's a few men here dating women in their 20's.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.