Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating/Social sites in Mexico?

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'll be moving to Mexico in a few months and I was wondering what sites a are good for meeting girls.

I've checked out the more well-known dating sites (amor.com, MexicanCupid etc) and they seem to have like 15 active members in a given area.

Is online dating not really a thing in Mexico? That's fine, but I was hoping to hit the ground running when I arrive there.

aim22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
So I'll be moving to Mexico in a few months and I was wondering what sites a are good for meeting girls.

I've checked out the more well-known dating sites (amor.com, MexicanCupid etc) and they seem to have like 15 active members in a given area.

Is online dating not really a thing in Mexico? That's fine, but I was hoping to hit the ground running when I arrive there.
As you say, online dating sites are not really a thing there. You'll have more luck (finding more girls, that is) with apps like badoo or tinder, and then it depends where you go to. In very few cities you'll find someone above a 4 or 5 via online dating.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aim22 said:
As you say, online dating sites are not really a thing there. You'll have more luck (finding more girls, that is) with apps like badoo or tinder, and then it depends where you go to. In very few cities you'll find someone above a 4 or 5 via online dating.
Is Badoo still worth the time, or is it choked with fakes?

aim22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
Is Badoo still worth the time, or is it choked with fakes?
That I don't know. Don't really use it, only know friends who did. But you'd be better off joining a social circle as soon as you get there, we are very welcoming to foreigners. If you're outgoing and not ****y you'll have no problems making friends. Plus, Mexican girls like gringos. :)

Casillas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a mexican and of course I can help you but first of all with city are you moving?

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Casillas said:
Im a mexican and of course I can help you but first of all with city are you moving?
Guadalajara.

aim22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
Guadalajara.
Ok you are in luck, tons of hot girls there. A little bit more on the conservative side so don't expect a lot of ONS. Tinder might actually work there, can't guarantee it though.

Casillas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
Guadalajara.
Tinder and Happn are a good option, also you can go to "La Santa" is a nightclub with hot babes. You can visit also Mexico City with a lot of places to meet girls.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aim22 said:
Ok you are in luck, tons of hot girls there. A little bit more on the conservative side so don't expect a lot of ONS. Tinder might actually work there, can't guarantee it though.
Yeah man that's what I hear...I don't mind waiting a bit if the quality is good.

If I can make some Mexican friends I should be ok.