Really, Francisco?
Huh??? ???? If a couple are in a dead heat and things are getting intimate, you pick the better lay!
Was that a joke, Francisco? There are so many more things to a gal, and sometimes even how good a lay they are is an apples vs. oranges thing.
Depends what you want. For example, if given a choice between a gal who occasionally smokes who's a slightly better lay than a more compatible non-smoker, I'd go with the more compatible non-smoker. That would be an easy one to resolve, because there's a good reason.
This spring I chose a gal who had a sky-high interest level over another who I was more attracted to. Took the bird in the hand over 1.5 who might have stayed in the trees.
But my real point was that there are pretty much all "pros" to multiple dating... The problem is in managing to have more than one gal you're interested in that's also interested in you. I'm pretty picky as far as chemistry goes.
For me, it's usually several or zero. Right now, the only gal who really appears interested in me is one I have little interest in, and haven't called, though she gave me her # without my asking for it. Another booty possibility is a long-distance gal that plans to visit next month, but long distance doesn't count.
Feast or famine...