Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating is just like Marketing & Sales

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my business I obviously deal with marketing strategy and acquiring customers and the more I thought about it, the more I realize it's pretty much the same thing as dating.

When you are marketing, you are looking to bring in the most qualified and best potential customers that are highly likely to buy from you but the problem is that you will run into 4 types of people.

1. Person A - These people don't need much of a push to buy your product because they like your product, can afford your product and are likely to make the sale without much effort. Easy Simple Sale.
  2. Person B - These people like your product, can afford your product but need a bit more of a push or pitch in order for you to make the sale. Once they are persuaded a bit, they go ahead and buy. You make the sale.
  3. Person C - These are the worst types of people for your business but also the most difficult to identify. They are phony potential buyers. They will ask you questions about your product, take test drives, walk into open houses and ask questions about the house, walk into your store and walk around asking questions about your product on the shelves, scan your website and click on all the pages, maybe even adding a product to their cart, whatever it is..... but THEY HAVE NO REAL INTENTION OF EVER BUYING FROM YOU. They are time sucking vampires that will waste your marketing money and or time. You have to try and identify these types as soon as possible and get them out of your sales funnel as quickly as possible.
  4. Person D - These people are easy to identify because they show no real interest in your product or services. They will either tell you they have no interest or walk out of your store, off your website or whatever but they show no interest right away.

Let's translate this into the dating scene:

1. Girl A - These girls don't need much of a push to meet up and have sex with you. They find you very attractive and have a high level of interest in you. Doesn't take much effort to close the deal with these girls.
  2. Girl B - These girls think you're kinda cute but eh,... still unsure for whatever reason. They'll think about it for a bit but after a little persuasion, they end up meeting up with you and if they enjoy themselves, open themselves up to having sex with you.
  3. Girl C - The worst types of girls to deal with in your dating life but the most difficult to identify. They will act as if they have high level of interest in you by texting you, talking with you, flirting with you and/or joke around with you. They might even hang out with you alone and give you subtle compliments but.... THEY HAVE NO REAL INTENTION OF EVER HAVING SEX WITH YOU. They are time sucking vampires that will waste your time, energy and money and you need to get them out of your dating life as quickly as possible. These are "phony leads" and will continue running you in circles indefinitely.
  4. Girl D - These girls are easy to identify because they will flat out tell you that they are not interested and/or they are already taken. No confusion with these types of girls.

In sales or digital marketing, you would need to filter the C types out by asking questions or somehow filter them out on a digital marketing platform. In the dating scene, it's important to ask her questions that exposes her for what type of girl you are dealing with. The more upfront and direct you are with them, the more they expose themselves for the type they are and then you proceed accordingly.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether sales or the dating game, I'll take "option 2" and "option 4" over the other two.

With my sales and dating background, I've found that half of the "option 1" types are too impulsive, less discerning and prone to "buyer's remorse."

"option 4" is not a time or energy waster. Although not my desired outcome, I can respect them for their directness and time mgt.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize that I only really have the energy for group A even though group A are often fairly toxic.

The reason why group c is such a mystery to men and the cause of probably 75% of the posts here is because men rarely act that way because we don't benefit from attention.
Type A girls could be a good thing though because if she's very attracted or interested on you, she's not going to put much a resistance. Maybe it's your hair, your eyes, the way you talk, the way you walk etc. it could be anything but her juices are already flowing for you. Closing the deal is no hassle.

Type C Girls are devilish and will drive guy's crazy if they cannot be identified. That's why many girls don't like a guy to be direct because it cuts out all her bullsh!t games and vagueness and it exposes her true intentions.

The reason Type C girls are so damn hard to identify and spot is because they're really good at disguising themselves as Type B girls.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll meet type A girls through your looks, type B girls through your social status and type C girls through your money.

And type D girls if you have neither looks, social status or money.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's important to get rid of the time-sucking attention *****s ASAP. I agree that dating can be like sales - you can have the best product in the world (looks, lifestyle etc), but that doesn't do you much good unless you know how to market it (game).
Time wasters, degrade your self worth, while rising theirs in the process. So it makes them "look better" for those they actually want to "market" to, while making you look quite a bit worse. Important to cut those, because they will make you doubt yourself over time.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
See but this is where I think natural guys/guys with great game have a huge edge because they are able to turn Girl C into someone they bang.

I think guys delude themselves into thinking that a lot more girls are type C then actually are because they simply aren't good enough game wise to change their mind. Or they give up too soon. Or they use the wrong approach/tactic.

If most guys think there are 75% type C it's probably way closer to 30% and the other 45% are ones that depend on your skill level. Naturals and guys with great game will be able to turn C into B and eventually A

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See but this is where I think natural guys/guys with great game have a huge edge because they are able to turn Girl C into someone they bang.

I think guys delude themselves into thinking that a lot more girls are type C then actually are because they simply aren't good enough game wise to change their mind. Or they give up too soon. Or they use the wrong approach/tactic.

If most guys think there are 75% type C it's probably way closer to 30% and the other 45% are ones that depend on your skill level. Naturals and guys with great game will be able to turn C into B and eventually A
C types are tricky. I think this is the biggest frustration guys fall into with the C type women because many guys will spend a lot of time trying to turn that C type girl into an A or B but they never do. They stay in that merry go round for as long as that girl strings them along.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C types are tricky. I think this is the biggest frustration guys fall into with the C type women because many guys will spend a lot of time trying to turn that C type girl into an A or B but they never do. They stay in that merry go round for as long as that girl strings them along.
C girl putting a guy in a friendzone is a POWER position for herself. It allows her to chase higher rated men ( 98% who don't want her, but will fvck ) with no fear of loss. Cause she got a guy who thinks the world of her.

Some of the guys here discussed moving C to B or C to A, but it will be successful salesmen and marketers who are dating and using social dynamics to their advantage.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes but that is the area that guys could improve most but instead of trying to improve they give up and you can't improve on something you never practice

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but that is the area that guys could improve most but instead of trying to improve they give up and you can't improve on something you never practice
LOL, so a man would be good in a "bar" situation and he will know how to act.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C girl putting a guy in a friendzone is a POWER position for herself. It allows her to chase higher rated men ( 98% who don't want her, but will fvck ) with no fear of loss. Cause she got a guy who thinks the world of her.

Some of the guys here discussed moving C to B or C to A, but it will be successful salesmen and marketers who are dating and using social dynamics to their advantage.
I agree with you and BackinTheGame78 to a certain extent however this is how C type girls trap Men into their webs. I know because it has happened to me and many other guys I know/knew who were good at picking up females. I 100% do not mean to sound full of myself or egotistical in anyway but out of many Men I know and/or hung out with, I was always the best at seducing and closing the deal with many Women in general. With that said, I STILL fell into the C type traps a few times. Here is how it happens...

Let's say you are a very good salesman and in terms of what we're all talking about, a good "closer" with Women. You're able to seduce and persuade many of them, basically B types who are interested in you but for whatever reason, need a bit more of a "push" to hookup with you. You'd consider yourself a good smooth guy that can turn "Maybe" girls into "Yes" girls. Now, you meet a C type girl and although she is giving you the impression that she is a B type girl or a "maybe" girl, you keep on working on her by flirting and interacting with this girl for some time but this is part of her time wasting webs because deep down, she does not want to have sex with you. Based on your past success with turning maybe girls into yes girls, you continue on and on with this time consuming vampire of a Woman who wants to dangle the pvssy carrot in front of you for an indefinite time frame. You keep thinking you can turn this C type girl into a B or an A but it NEVER happens.

Eventually frustration or in some cases, a lowering of self esteem sets in. Because of the fact that you have been able to close the deal with so many females, you start to question yourself on why you cant seem to close this one (C type). You begin to rationalize that she's flirting with you, calling you, texting you, complimenting you, sending you kissy emoji's or hearts emoji's and your mind goes further into a confusion as to "Why is this girl so difficult to close on?". It's because she caught you in her time wasting web of having no real intention of ever letting you stick your c0ck in between her pvssy lips. For some ungodly reason, she just wanted to dangle it in front of you to give you "hope" or the "possibility" that you're close. That's why i said these C types of girls are devilish, they will waste your time to no end all the while giving you the impression that they're into you.

C Types - The most difficult to identify because they are so good at disguising themselves as B types. This is like being a car salesman and a "Potential Buyer" or "Potential Lead" walks into the show room and gets into a deep conversation about a specific vehicle but then gives a vague answer such as "I really like this car, Can you give me some paperwork or pamphlet with more information" and then they leave but come back a week or 2 later to test drive the same vehicle that was talked about. They really enjoy test driving the car and sound excited about all the features it has but afterwards, they again leave with a vague answer as to their true intentions of being a buyer. They may even call a week later again to ask some questions but never had an intent to buy. Im just giving an example here but you can see how the salesman would begin to get frustrated by this person. Instead of wasting their time with this phony buyer, they could shift efforts towards a true potential lead.

Women do the exact same thing and the way to identify them is by asking them certain questions that exposes their true intentions.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you and BackinTheGame78 to a certain extent however this is how C type girls trap Men into their webs. I know because it has happened to me and many other guys I know/knew who were good at picking up females. I 100% do not mean to sound full of myself or egotistical in anyway but out of many Men I know and/or hung out with, I was always the best at seducing and closing the deal with many Women in general. With that said, I STILL fell into the C type traps a few times. Here is how it happens...

Let's say you are a very good salesman and in terms of what we're all talking about, a good "closer" with Women. You're able to seduce and persuade many of them, basically B types who are interested in you but for whatever reason, need a bit more of a "push" to hookup with you. You'd consider yourself a good smooth guy that can turn "Maybe" girls into "Yes" girls. Now, you meet a C type girl and although she is giving you the impression that she is a B type girl or a "maybe" girl, you keep on working on her by flirting and interacting with this girl for some time but this is part of her time wasting webs because deep down, she does not want to have sex with you. Based on your past success with turning maybe girls into yes girls, you continue on and on with this time consuming vampire of a Woman who wants to dangle the pvssy carrot in front of you for an indefinite time frame. You keep thinking you can turn this C type girl into a B or an A but it NEVER happens.

Eventually frustration or in some cases, a lowering of self esteem sets in. Because of the fact that you have been able to close the deal with so many females, you start to question yourself on why you cant seem to close this one (C type). You begin to rationalize that she's flirting with you, calling you, texting you, complimenting you, sending you kissy emoji's or hearts emoji's and your mind goes further into a confusion as to "Why is this girl so difficult to close on?". It's because she caught you in her time wasting web of having no real intention of ever letting you stick your c0ck in between her pvssy lips. For some ungodly reason, she just wanted to dangle it in front of you to give you "hope" or the "possibility" that you're close. That's why i said these C types of girls are devilish, they will waste your time to no end all the while giving you the impression that they're into you.

C Types - The most difficult to identify because they are so good at disguising themselves as B types. This is like being a car salesman and a "Potential Buyer" or "Potential Lead" walks into the show room and gets into a deep conversation about a specific vehicle but then gives a vague answer such as "I really like this car, Can you give me some paperwork or pamphlet with more information" and then they leave but come back a week or 2 later to test drive the same vehicle that was talked about. They really enjoy test driving the car and sound excited about all the features it has but afterwards, they again leave with a vague answer as to their true intentions of being a buyer. They may even call a week later again to ask some questions but never had an intent to buy. Im just giving an example here but you can see how the salesman would begin to get frustrated by this person. Instead of wasting their time with this phony buyer, they could shift efforts towards a true potential lead.

Women do the exact same thing and the way to identify them is by asking them certain questions that exposes their true intentions.
That C knew you had been a babe magnet before her but she wanted to take your power. If you let her string you along and use your time she will.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you like to ask a potential Type C to find out if she's wasting your time?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That C knew you had been a babe magnet before her but she wanted to take your power. If you let her string you along and use your time she will.
Well, yes these Women will do that but it's because of my previous success that trapped me into thinking I could turn this time waster into a girl who I'd end up banging but never did until ultimately I realized, these Women just liked to bullsh*t around.