Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dating HB 9 and up?

Reaction score
well i have some thing to say about this issue its because ive noticed that everybody here is just obsessed over dating HB 9 and up .
if i could tell you there are 6-8 women that would make great wives you just have to know how to weed through them .

what i have to say is this if you persue a HB 9 how will you know if she is the kind of woman you want she will probably be asking too much of you and expecting to be treated in a special way . i think date the 6-8 first then date the HB 9 there is such a big difference in personality and overall expectancies from either women "beauty is not what society tells you ok " it is what you fell comfortable with and if you are comfortable with a 5 then that is your decision not theirs not this sites and no ones but yours ok . just dont let us and society tell you what you like or who you should date .

for me i am still learning but this was just a thought for all those newbies and djs that are frustrated because of societicall norms and our male ego to have the hottest chick in town . go against the tides and it will reward you eternally.:D

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you. There are a lot of mediocre looking girls out there with banging personalities. And yes, a lot of the guys need to stop obsessing with 9's and 10's.

However, a lot of guys are younger than you. You're 26 and you are or are close to the point in your life when you have to settle down. There are a lot of immature guys like me (i'm 18, in college) who have this sex drive that makes them focus on these 9's and 10's.

Personally, I can't date a female below a 7 or 8 because the physical attraction has to be there.