"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Dating Girls With Money

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
Girls from money with guys who aren't. Possible?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BADA-BING

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2001
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Yes it is possible. My best friend is marrying a girl who is dripping with money,well at least daddy is anyway. She pays for just about everything.............Must be nice, huh!........

When I introduced them 3 yrs ago, I never thought in a million years that she would get with him.

She recently told me that she liked him so much because he was the "Bad boy" and brought alot of excitment into her life.
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
....Once again confirming everything we learn here...

Be the "Bad boy"!!!

Dietzcoi
 

Beethoven

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
England
Hey well everyone knows money's not everything... but it is SOMEthing. So a girl will money will date a guy without money if he's able to provide something else:

* Excitement (bad boy)
* Passion and artistic talent
* Raw good looks
* Fame
* etc etc
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
Money is just that. Money. Anyone who sees it for more than it is is as superficial as the stuck up people who think that they are better people because they are lucky enough to have it.

First, if you are dating girl who has money and makes a big deal out of it, that's not the girl you need to be dating in the first place.

I do well for myself, and when I was young I was, well, young. My mom was well off, but wasn't by any means loaded. I have dated 2 girls who were from well to do families. One made a bid deal out of it, and I got tired of it and left. The other was as cool as the other side of the pillow. Never even came up. she understood that SHE didn't make the money, therefore she wasn't any better than I was because her parents did good for themselves.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top