"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Dating Blacks

ANIRBAN

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2002
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Sorry for wrting the word black..as I dont know her nationality..I have my first black date this eveninng..and since I stayed in Nigeria during my school days..I have developed a fascination for them..she is two years older than me and divroced...its from the internet but we did talk on the phone just to set up an appointment onely..as per the system

Any tips on older black women who is divroced..please hurry have to start within an hour..thanks..
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by evolvingnerd
rofl
it's not really as if blacks are aliens
just use any other DJ tools u would with someone else
I liked the term "Black Date." I guess it's alright sense you can have a "Blind Date." Thank heavens we have labels because without them, there would only be dates... That would be too d@mn boring... :p
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
Women are women, bro. Use DJ seduction techniques and she'll get wet panties over you in no time. Doesn't matter if she's divorced, happy, sad, or doesn't speak English. Just play your cards right and keep her interest level up.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top