Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating a trans

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She blocked me. I guess I am terrible conversationalist, or maybe I made her insecure somehow, but doesnt matter
You made HIM insecure. HIM. Lets get it straight.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Threads like these are the only times I don't mind being trolled. Hilarious.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She blocked me. I guess I am terrible conversationalist, or maybe I made her insecure somehow, but doesnt matter
trannies are unstable so it's def not your fault

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any of you guys wanting to date trannys need to just admit you are a gay guy, i refuse to believe that you are a true heterosexual who has just been tricked by the mainstream media and the left into believing that banging a guy up the ass is the same as being with a woman cause if thats really the case then sh1t has really hit the fan and they can get you to believe and do anything now

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Transgenders are very mentally ill people.
Can you imagine how psychotic you must be in order to let a doctor surgically remove your sexual organs, or add fake t!ts as a man? Can you imagine how insane this is?
I really don't understand why media and governments promote these kinds of abominations as normal. There is something really f'ed up going on in the world.
Why are doctors allowed to go along with patients psychosis like this, why are governments pushing for this to be normal?

Ben Shapiro said in one of his videos:
50% of transgenders attempt to commit suicide at least once in their lives, so the question that should be asked is, is surgically transforming a male body into a female body really the best treatment for this mental illness?

Indeed, that is exactly the question to be asked.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Transgenders are very mentally ill people.
Can you imagine how psychotic you must be in order to let a doctor surgically remove your sexual organs, or add fake t!ts as a man? Can you imagine how insane this is?
I really don't understand why media and governments promote these kinds of abominations as normal. There is something really f'ed up going on in the world.
Why are doctors allowed to go along with patients psychosis like this, why are governments pushing for this to be normal?

Ben Shapiro said in one of his videos:
50% of transgenders attempt to commit suicide at least once in their lives, so the question that should be asked is, is surgically transforming a male body into a female body really the best treatment for this mental illness?

Indeed, that is exactly the question to be asked.
maybe they commit suicide because of discrimination?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's become a cesspool of mgtow/alt right/hooker ****ers/ hence I seldom come here this website has truly shown that Game is dead

well the PUA aspect anyway
Chill man...

In anything there is always a deviation to the norm.

I'm a proponent for same s€x marriages.

Not because I support homos, on the contrary I believe that they r that way because they have defective genes.

Let them have same s€x marriages so that they don't have any offspring's to carry on their genetic anomaly.

Meanwhile treat them with respect.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chill man...

In anything there is always a deviation to the norm.

I'm a proponent for same s€x marriages.

Not because I support homos, on the contrary I believe that they r that way because they have defective genes.

Let them have same s€x marriages so that they don't have any offspring's to carry on their genetic anomaly.

Meanwhile treat them with respect.
I hear what you're saying.
But what about the right of them to adopt children?
Children could get into huge psychological or developmental problems growing up with 2 fag fathers or 2 butch mothers.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I hear what you're saying.
But what about the right of them to adopt children?
Children could get into huge psychological or developmental problems growing up with 2 fag fathers or 2 butch mothers.
Do they have a right to adopt?

Highly unlikely that homos/lesbians being allowed to adopt babies etc.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete my account and anything I’ve associated myself with during my time here.
This is
No words.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been back on this site for a while and this is the first thing I see?

I'll put lip stick on and you give me a rimjob how bout that?

Lost causes... Fck

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't been back on this site for a while and this is the first thing I see?

I'll put lip stick on and you give me a rimjob how bout that?

Lost causes... Fck
no need to discriminate. do you have a reason to hate gays, lesbians or transes?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@sosousage you most certainly made a thought provoking thread.

I might not agree with ur views on dating a Tranny but I do admire you for sticking up to your rather "exotic" taste.

Of all the threads I went through, this is by far the most hilarious and most entertaining!