Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating a trans

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Not a provocation. I've found hot trans MTF on OLD. Considering dating her.

What are your thoughts? I am afraid her tongue may taste male though.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a bit hypocritical with this, I must admit. As far as my politics/personal beliefs go, a man who has completed the process of transitioning to a woman should 100% be considered a woman, legally and otherwise. Same the other way round.

However I still don't know if I could ever feel comfortable dating a trans woman myself. I don't think so.

I think mostly because I find the facial features of some trans women often still look somewhat male with sharp cheekbones and so on (obviously I guess hormone treatment doesn't effect that area of your body), so I just naturally don't find that attractive. Also while I know they're no longer male, it still spins me out that they used to be.

I guess as techniques for transitioning improve over the next decades these discomforts will probably become a non-issue in future because the process will be almost perfect. But for me, personally, I don't think it'd be my cup of tea.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a bit hypocritical with this, I must admit. As far as my politics/personal beliefs go, a man who has completed the process of transitioning to a woman should 100% be considered a woman, legally and otherwise. Same the other way round.

However I still don't know if I could ever feel comfortable dating a trans woman myself. I don't think so.

I think mostly because I find the facial features of some trans women often still look somewhat male with sharp cheekbones and so on (obviously I guess hormone treatment doesn't effect that area of your body), so I just naturally don't find that attractive. Also while I know they're no longer male, it still spins me out that they used to be.

I guess as techniques for transitioning improve over the next decades these discomforts will probably become a non-issue in future because the process will be almost perfect. But for me, personally, I don't think it'd be my cup of tea.
I think she started at 18 or smth because her face is really feminine. I know what u talking about. Its bxuz men bones are bigger. So the earlier operations will take place the thicker they will be

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You think a fabricated pair of t!tts and pvssy and psychological problems make a dude a chic, because he says so? Ok, maybe the psychological problem part but.... Lol. And legally means, that this line of thinking is forced on the rest of society to think so too.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say you try it and report back. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

The "she" is biologically a MALE with fake tits and fake pvssy.

But hey, if that's your taste then who r we to say otherwise.

Good luck !

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think a fabricated pair of t!tts and pvssy and psychological problems make a dude a chic, because he says so? Ok, maybe the psychological problem part but.... Lol. And legally means, that this line of thinking is forced on the rest of society to think so too.
I think the alternative of telling people who have gone as far as to have hormone injections and their nuts cut off to change gender that "No mate, you're still a man LMAO" is far worse/crueler. Though I will say that these people who think gender is a "social construct" p*ss me off, because we literally have different junk and bone structure.

Men who wake up one day and say "I'm going to be a woman today because I feel like it. Call me she." while not undergoing any kind of transitional medical process are mentally ill IMO and need mental health treatment, not a gender change.

And I do think that people who want to transition do probably have a deep-rooted psychological schism of some sort, yes. Not necessarily a disorder but it's definitely a grey area.

So as I said, I'm deeply uncomfortable with dating anyone trans, because I don't feel 100% from a dating perspective that they are really the gender I'm attracted to. But if someone wants to radically change their physical body to allow themselves to change gender, it's not my place to tell them they cannot do that or give them s*** for it. Tough and complex topic, though.

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was actually pretty happy to see this topic brought up here. More than the common dating advice, i respect the general logic/critical thinking skills of most contributors at this site. This is a controversial topic, and happy to see there's already been some good dialogue to read.

Personally, as someone raised in LA, CA where this type of thing is pretty common/openly discussed/less taboo, I would have no problem banging a trans if she was attractive enough.

Now marrying/LTR/etc. probably not. Just too many social stigmas to ever lead a normal life in that situation.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Her testosterone mustve been reduced so its not just tits and puss
Just the top of my mind, the only living creature I know that has the biological ability to switch genders r chickens.

But go ahead and report back.

I'm curious if the SHE taste like a man..

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had one acquaintance ages ago, didn't know him very well but he was very sexually liberal. Slept with a lot of women, not always traditional hotties either. As far as I know he was straight as an arrow, though, not bisexual or anything like that.

Anyway he once told me quite candidly that he slept with a trans woman, and in his exact words "It was great, just like a normal girl. Felt the same and I would do it again."

Again, he was very liberal with sex, though. Take it for what it's worth. And as I said, not for me...ha. It's not like there's a lack of 100% natural home grown fluffy feline out there anyway ;)

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Are you going to pitch or catch if it comes down to it?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes it's still gay if you go into it knowing it's a tranny

/thread

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just the top of my mind, the only living creature I know that has the biological ability to switch genders r chickens.
plenty of weirdo species do that though

usually stuff like plants and invertebrates though

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
plenty of weirdo species do that though

usually stuff like plants and invertebrates though
XXX HOT PLANT ACTION. LEAF-ON-LEAF. 100% ORGANIC, RIPE.

Who here's f*cked a gorgeous 10/10 hedge? What are your thoughts on trees?

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you high? From face shes 7-8/10. Flawless.
And how can I be catcher if she has puss not a ****.

Also shes 22 and looks very feminine
Bahaha! You're considering banging a trans and you're asking if I'm high?!?! You never specified if he was pre or post op.