Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating a Nightshift Nurse

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a shame how much nurses have deteoriated over time. They used to be sweet and feminine. In the Boomer generation, they were decent choices. Even in Gen X, they were defensible. Millennial era nurses are not good.

Night shift nurses have always been a difficult option for men working conventional day shifts.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear SW,
If you had a "Sweet and Feminine" daughter would you want her to be a Nurse?..If she had small delicate hands,one of her jobs might be to shove those little Molly Dookers up elderly Mens Bums to check out their prostates or get sent down the Morgue to plug up and prepare the Dead for burial...When theres a Pandemic like Covid, or a Health scare like early days of AIDS,who's up the front line dying like Flies?...That's forgetting the terrible abuse they suffer from Druggos and Drunken No-Hopers on a regular basis...They have their "Favourites",maybe little Old Ladies like their Mum,if they have a terminal situation in a major organ there will be terrible pain,and sometimes she might have to inflict it...heart wrenching!...It's an awful,though necessary job and calls for Women who are both Emotionally and Physically tough,God Bless Them.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t date her, I used to work nights in a hospital and while sex with nurses is fun they are all *****s. Some engaged some dating others having sex with married doctors. This women are bottom of the barrel relationship wise.

None are ever LTR.

I once had a nurse blow me at work then later found out she had sex with a doctor that same night. Next day I ****ed her and that night she had the doctor eat her out while all my semen was still inside her.

She told me this later it was a wake up call to how much women can be *****s. After that I stayed away from anyone in the medical profession and distrust them all now made me jaded.
Dumpster fire. While I am sure some maybe good generally, if you deal with death and morbid **** you are red pilled in ways screaming hypergamy won't get.

They're desensitized to the qualities necessary for a family and kids. Shift work is not ideal for kids nor wife.

Op should plate her. Note there's hotter younger ones graduating like clock work. Problem is that the women are left leaning feminist girl boss and all qualities contrary to the ideal a man wants. Not to mention ran through.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a shame how much nurses have deteoriated over time. They used to be sweet and feminine. In the Boomer generation, they were decent choices. Even in Gen X, they were defensible. Millennial era nurses are not good.

Night shift nurses have always been a difficult option for men working conventional day shifts.
No cap. Attractive and young but you got girls who at peak smv 18-23 looking like she's in her epiphany phase. WHY?

BECAUSE ran through. Party girl. Bar star. Fast girl life and her value us squandered on Netflix and chill. Most are ran through by married cops or firemen and MEDICS.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone have experience? I'd like to hear your thoughts, pros/cons, etc.
Worked at 2 hospitals..bat**** crazy but demons in the sack..have fun but know when to cut bait
GO GETEM CHAMP

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not dated a night shift nurse. If you're a regular day shift, white collar office worker, I can imagine that it would be challenging to line up schedules with a night shift nurse.

My cousin was married to a nurse who likely monkey branched him. They had 2 kids together and our family strongly suspects that she was having an affair with a doctor at the hospital. She was late 30s and a mom of 2 kids. The divorce was filed for about 6 months before the pandemic started and she's already introduced the kids to a new man, which might be a hospital doctor or some other dude.

I guess my cousin is an example of "Do not get serious with a nurse".

Prior to ~1990, nurses used to have a good reputation of being a paragon of femininity.
What this man said

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
biggest s*uts going, emotionally dead, drained and jaded in theyre 30s. every single one.

also she approached you, so shes already lost femininity, she wants to plate you

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
biggest s*uts going, emotionally dead, drained and jaded in theyre 30s. every single one.

also she approached you, so shes already lost femininity, she wants to plate you
That is 100% the vibe I've gotten from her. We've only been able to meet up once at a local bar she used to work at. She had coworkers stopping by alot to say hello. Mainly guys. Perhaps it was a **** test however I didn't pursue that night and now pretty much in a holding pattern there while talking to other women.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rotation. Just know it has a short shelf life. Act accordingly. #nextset after beating it rotten.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Vantage Point,
If you think there are too many LTR's out there,why enter into the dangerous state of Marriage where your life is not your own and the State makes sure you do things their way...No unless you want Children serial LTR's with Plates on the side are a safer option.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Vantage Point,
If you think there are too many LTR's out there,why enter into the dangerous state of Marriage where your life is not your own and the State makes sure you do things their way...No unless you want Children serial LTR's with Plates on the side are a safer option.
You Marry to be successful. Put it this way in China it is understood and still not legal for 3 children. (2)Marriage for American women is a business aspect. (3) ever meet an Italian or German woman? Clean STD free experience. That’s my argument...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeaa but you have to pop the question this day and age... Too many ltr relationships out there
Pop what questions ? You don't marry ***** otherwise you end up on YouTube yelling hypergamy and red pill rants. #manyellsatcloud

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone have experience? I'd like to hear your thoughts, pros/cons, etc.
one thing i have always noticed with nurses is they seldom make you wear a condom. I always found that odd since they work in the medical field so i'd think they would be more cautious than average women.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pop what questions ? You don't marry ***** otherwise you end up on YouTube yelling hypergamy and red pill rants. #manyellsatcloud
Naw man you have to close the deal. Have you heard about an option play. Young girls nowadays use option play. You renegotiate and start the LTR. It depends how long you plan to live together. Always have a plan... #tbt

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one thing i have always noticed with nurses is they seldom make you wear a condom. I always found that odd since they work in the medical field so i'd think they would be more cautious than average women.
At the risk of sounding hippie, similar to military or law enforcement, nurses are in the trenches switched off on the regular. take a hospice nurse end of life care. there's a savage place she has to get to in order to get by day to day. Ringing her bell vs the poor religious girl in the mud Hutt in South East Asia has a different outcome.

I am curious what the outcome is for Op? I'm convinced that this ends in train wreck and drama lulz. strap up playboy. no condom means she's loose. not her first rodeo.