Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating a Nightshift Nurse

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a Master's degree, and I agree w/ you.

I refuse to date a girl that's on the same education and income level as me.
My friend has a BA and his wife is working on getting her masters. Her attitude at home has completely changed, from what he says. She's so empowered now apparently. Boy is he in for a treat. I can practically count the days now.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a Master's degree, and I agree w/ you.

I refuse to date a girl that's on the same education and income level as me.
I have a master's degree as well.

We feel the same way.

Against my better judgment, I went on a date once with a female MD. Awful. It only took me 30 minutes to see why she was divorced. I saw in 30 minutes what it took some other guy around 7 years to see. Though she was probably the one who filed for divorce.

Female nurses make good money. Nurses can have any degree from an associate level degree to a master's level.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone have experience? I'd like to hear your thoughts, pros/cons, etc.
YouTube Kevin Samuels list of women not to date lulz. In years prior, the women actually were more feminine and value adding. Use Google for stats on infidelity and divorce by professionals. Nurses are the female equivalent of marrying a cop or military man. Extremely high probability of high body count and infidelity not to mention divorce. They can make money fast very young and ran through by cops and ems or firemen. Hyper promiscuous. awful mate selection. Smash but assume the clocks ticking for you both.

Age range? Very young. Assume party girl. 8f elder. Trashy kill count and looking for captain phaggotry to play house with after a long time of indiscretions.

Plate her.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Jay,
As a Young bloke living in a group house I used have a Travelling Salesman Friend based in Sydney who visited from time to time...We would go out to have a Dance and a few Beers being married he appreciated a bit of stray,to find him a partner was easy,just rang the local Nurses Home Social Room ask if any of the Girls would appreciate a night out,rarely had problems though some of them were ugly as a Robbers Dog.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've worked graveyard shift myself and it's very taxing. You'll have a hard time setting up dates with her and she'll always be tired. Although this is true of almost all nurses regardless of them working nights.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend has a BA and his wife is working on getting her masters. Her attitude at home has completely changed, from what he says. She's so empowered now apparently. Boy is he in for a treat. I can practically count the days now.
Insert the ari gtfo gift right hurrrrr!
Oh the things that happen between nurses that work at night... wink wink

Modern Man Advice
There are always outliers but by all means of probability, likely this won't end well.

Op, wrap it up. Assuming she's early 20s not rump roast left overs. Let it ride. Don't hold your breath. Plate her.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know about NIGHTSHIFT nurses... but have dated a community nurse (they used to be called 'district nurse' in UK)
The ones who travel house to house... looking after oldies, doing jabs, blood pressure testing, re-dressing wounds... etc...

Couple of great things about nurses:
1 - They're almost impossible to disgust
2 - They all have their own nurse outfits... ;)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Night shift nurse. She approached me at a local bar and offered her number. So far it's been weird since she sleeps during the day so contact has been very minimal. Just wondering if it's worth pursuing.
Nurses are freaks...high chance she is banging more than one other guy at the hospital

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone have experience? I'd like to hear your thoughts, pros/cons, etc.
I've been dating an asian night shift registered nurse for the last 5 months. We're pretty much on the outs right now. She has a son. I have a kid, so that doesn't bother me. But, the reason it isn't working is because she literally has no time to see me between her job and son. She works different nights every week and then when she's off she can't always find someone to watch her son. She does see me whenever she can but it's just not enough for me. Sometimes we go two weeks without seeing each other.

I wouldn't recommend getting in a relationship with a night shift nurse because of there schedule but there is nothing wrong with banging one for a bit.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who prefer to work nights rather than days are not to be trusted! Just joshing but I do think a certain type is attracted to it and maybe they aren't the best at formulating relationships.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating an asian night shift registered nurse for the last 5 months. We're pretty much on the outs right now. She has a son. I have a kid, so that doesn't bother me. But, the reason it isn't working is because she literally has no time to see me between her job and son. She works different nights every week and then when she's off she can't always find someone to watch her son. She does see me whenever she can but it's just not enough for me. Sometimes we go two weeks without seeing each other.

I wouldn't recommend getting in a relationship with a night shift nurse because of there schedule but there is nothing wrong with banging one for a bit.
Right on. This one doesn't have any kids so we'll see how much of her free time she'll be giving me. I'm def not thinking relationship as I'm convinced the odd hours will bother me at some point. She said she signed a 3 year contract to work the night shift.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really think one Night shift plate could really balance a guys portfolio...... if you know what I mean?....

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this one is quickly becoming annoying. We spoke last Saturday and she mentioned her schedule (being new to her) has thrown her days off a lot and that it's difficult for her. I said I'd like to take her out and to let me know when her next day(s) off would be. She told me Wed - Fri. With her schedule being so jacked up, I'm under the impression she would/should be reaching out to me to let me know when she's good to get out. Or should I be following up? I just feel like I'd be chasing if I did.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who pursue you, gotta be careful with those, like if she's loaded and pursuing you, ok, but if she's broke all the time and working all the time, they usually have these stress induced fantasies, it can get nasty quick, I don't like the attitude of women who work all the time and are always in a rush just bothers me

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So make plans for Thursday night. " Hey Nursey, I'm headed down to Rotten Ronnies bar to watch that new band. You should join me.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t date her, I used to work nights in a hospital and while sex with nurses is fun they are all *****s. Some engaged some dating others having sex with married doctors. This women are bottom of the barrel relationship wise.

None are ever LTR.

I once had a nurse blow me at work then later found out she had sex with a doctor that same night. Next day I ****ed her and that night she had the doctor eat her out while all my semen was still inside her.

She told me this later it was a wake up call to how much women can be *****s. After that I stayed away from anyone in the medical profession and distrust them all now made me jaded.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't be worse than dating a stripper. By the time they are off their shift it's 4am and she is crawling in your bed waking you up.