Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

date with cougar

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
went on a second date with her. I touched her lightly while joking. She says don't touch her, and she says she don't like to be touched.

What do you do with this?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
went on a second date with her. I touched her lightly while joking. She says don't touch her, and she says she don't like to be touched.

Next. Like erase her number and move on man. Low interest or simply a sneater.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman doesn't reply, she's being uncooperative. If a woman doesn’t let you touch her on a 2nd date, she is being uncooperative.
Any time a woman is being uncooperative, it means she's not interested. She is unsubscribed and deleted. It does not matter why.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Exit. What do you want to do with a woman who doesn't like to touch you or be touched by you?

She's not into you.

Any woman who doesn't like to get physical with you is not into you. Save your time and energy, find another woman who does.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Why the f0ck is she going out on dates if she doesnt want to be touched? Sneater or troll

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think she didn't want you touching her?

Glassguy

Reaction score
If this women was being serious, and it sounds like she was, simply tell her the date is over and leave. You owe her nothing.

I bet within 20 minutes of you leaving her arse she would have been ready for you to touch her.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Seriously on your first meeting with a woman you need to kino. If you don’t you just cannot figure out if she’s attracted or not. There are many ways to kino. Two dates with a low interest woman if 2 too many.

logicallefty

Reaction score
This is why I always go for the kiss in the middle of a date rather than at the end. Not like 10 minutes into it but maybe after a couple of hours. If I try to kiss mid date and she rejects, it's time go call it a night and go home to "walk my pet fish" or whatever other excuse I can find for cutting the date short.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously on your first meeting with a woman you need to kino. If you don’t you just cannot figure out if she’s attracted or not. There are many ways to kino. Two dates with a low interest woman if 2 too many.
Women tend to be more physically affectionate than men, so I don't get why men gets so anxious about 'kino'. Even complete strangers want to touch me when I'm interacting with them. It's one of the firmest 'indications of interest'.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@The Duke. I have no idea. She told me on our first date that she was conservative.

I also deleted her number and any contact from her. It was a waste of time.
You should have wore the MAGA hat on the second date. Then she would have let you touch her. You have to calibrate better.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I always go for the kiss in the middle of a date rather than at the end.
Seriously on your first meeting with a woman you need to kino. There are many ways to kino.
This is a good move. Also, if you try a kiss mid-date and she rejects then, then there's still enough time to try some more escalation tactics and see if she's receptive to a kiss near the end of the date. That's optional though.

There are some good pre-kiss escalation tactics to ensure she's ready to be kissed in the middle of the date. I use those and rarely encounter any resistance to a kiss.

If a woman doesn't reply, she's being uncooperative. If a woman doesn’t let you touch her on a 2nd date, she is being uncooperative.
Any time a woman is being uncooperative, it means she's not interested. She is unsubscribed and deleted. It does not matter why.
If this women was being serious, and it sounds like she was, simply tell her the date is over and leave. You owe her nothing.
Doing this is another approach if you don't want to re-try kino escalation. I would likely do this if light touch received such a negative reaction.