Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date night … she suggested coming over and watching a movie. Am in her frame ?

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I made plans on Tuesday to hang out with this chick I’ve been dating to go out dancing on Saturday night. She said she’d be down but this morning she sends me a text that she’s in the mood to disconnect and relax and do something chill.
She said maybe “I can come over and we can watch a movie and chill” and that she’s in the mood to smoke and wine down.

I was In the mood for dancing, having fun and getting drunk but if she’s suggesting these plans. If I follow through with them does that mean I’m following her frame ? We haven’t kissed yet so…

thoughts ?
Don't overthink it. She's making an excuse to be alone with you at your place. Typically women who want you will make things easy for the two of you to get physical. She's arranging it so the setting is right for things to move forward physically.

Don't push for sex. Just notice if she starts slowly inching closer to you during the movie. If she does you can reciprocate and move a little closer. Then you get her so hot and bothered that she either jumps on you or goes home so worked up that the next time she sees you she'll jump you. Have fun!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Im glad for OP, sounds like he smashed

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So I made plans on Tuesday to hang out with this chick I’ve been dating to go out dancing on Saturday night. She said she’d be down but this morning she sends me a text that she’s in the mood to disconnect and relax and do something chill.
She said maybe “I can come over and we can watch a movie and chill” and that she’s in the mood to smoke and wine down.

I was In the mood for dancing, having fun and getting drunk but if she’s suggesting these plans. If I follow through with them does that mean I’m following her frame ? We haven’t kissed yet so…

thoughts ?
She basically wants to fvck and you are worried about losing frame. Good God...now I see why some people struggle with women so much on this forum...

FYI anytime a woman invites you over to her place and suggests she comes over to yours and watch a movie and drink it's a sign she is telling you she is DTF with almost no exceptions.

Would you prefer to dance or get drunk or fvck the sh!t of her and blast a load down her throat?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Don't overthink it. She's making an excuse to be alone with you at your place. Typically women who want you will make things easy for the two of you to get physical. She's arranging it so the setting is right for things to move forward physically.

Don't push for sex. Just notice if she starts slowly inching closer to you during the movie. If she does you can reciprocate and move a little closer. Then you get her so hot and bothered that she either jumps on you or goes home so worked up that the next time she sees you she'll jump you. Have fun!
I did this last night actually...she snuggled up to me while the movie was on and I ran my fingers through her hair, kept gently running my hand up and down her arm, her side, her butt, etc...

At the end of the movie she basically jumped me.