Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date night … she suggested coming over and watching a movie. Am in her frame ?

Lover_boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I made plans on Tuesday to hang out with this chick I’ve been dating to go out dancing on Saturday night. She said she’d be down but this morning she sends me a text that she’s in the mood to disconnect and relax and do something chill.
She said maybe “I can come over and we can watch a movie and chill” and that she’s in the mood to smoke and wine down.

I was In the mood for dancing, having fun and getting drunk but if she’s suggesting these plans. If I follow through with them does that mean I’m following her frame ? We haven’t kissed yet so…

thoughts ?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It almost literally sounds like she's communicating "you can skip the dates I'm almost DTF already"

If you want to get drunk and dance you can still play music and pour shots at your house

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you sexted or had any sexual communication yet?

Billtx49

Reaction score
She said maybe “I can come over and we can watch a movie and chill” and that she’s in the mood to smoke and wine down.

If I follow through with them does that mean I’m following her frame ?
She’s telling you she’s DTF after a few drinks and/or smoke to loosen her up. Small c0cktail hour talk over a few drinks, couch time movie watching for the purpose of body closeness, kissing, and kino, while escalating her to the bedroom.
If a woman is in this frame, I’m in her frame for the evening also, and that’s Always fine with me.…
Seduce her

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s telling you she’s DTF after a few drinks and/or smoke to loosen her up. Small ****tail talk over a few drinks, couch time movie watching for the purpose of body closeness, kissing, and kino, while escalating her to the bedroom.
This is only true 90% of the time (that's she's DTF or open to it with reasonably good game). It's still worthwhile to try and make sure that she isn't in that other 10%, because some women are big fans of false or easily misconstrued signaling. There's a reason why OP felt compelled to make this thread.

Billtx49

Reaction score
This is only true 90% of the time (that's she's DTF or open to it with reasonably good game). It's still worthwhile to try and make sure that she isn't in that other 10%, because some women are big fans of false or easily misconstrued signaling. There's a reason why OP felt compelled to make this thread.
He doesn’t know that until he gives it a shot. Only their interaction tells the story there…

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, only danced really sensual and grinded
Is she Catholic? If yes and she's 27+, the chances are the odds of scoring are lower than if she isn't.

Lover_boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
We left off earlier today that I would pick her up tonight and we’ll ride to my place and then decide what we will do (either chill at my place or go out dancing).

Should I ask her what she’s more in the mood for or just proceed with date night at my place ?

Billtx49

Reaction score
We left off earlier today that I would pick her up tonight and we’ll ride to my place and then decide what we will do (either chill at my place or go out dancing).

Should I ask her what she’s more in the mood for or just proceed with date night at my place ?
It’s about what You want to do. Do you want to dance again or smash ass ?
The mans leads

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
…. Smash
You've already been out dancing with her before it sounds like. Time to mix it up. Just make sure she's aware that romance is on the agenda (if you're able to effectively subcommunicate it without looking pushy).

More than likely you'll be ok but ideally there should be an "early frame announcement" from either of you to kinda make sure you're both on the same page.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s about what You want to do. Do you want to dance again or smash ass ?
The mans leads
Disagree.

OP, you need to read the room. This chick is telling you loud and clear to skip the dates and get to smashing. Go along with her idea. You can go dancing next date after you bang her.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For example, if you're going to be smoking weed with her, talk about CBD and how great CBD oil is for massages. See how she responds.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree.

OP, you need to read the room. This chick is telling you loud and clear to skip the dates and get to smashing. Go along with her idea. You can go dancing next date after you bang her.
This room is a tad hazy though. The "loud and clear" isn't quite at full volume and clarity. There is still that 10% who will use this reasonable assumption to play games.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Disagree.

Yep, read #4 post.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she even comfortable dancing? Some chics claimed they were but months later the truth came out.