Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Date Ideas

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Location
Philadelphia
Whatsup everyone,

I met a girl who has a good deal of interest in me named Sue, who i'd rate as a hb 8. I just got her number the other day and now im thinking about the next step which is the date. Any good first date Ideas other than a movie or a walk around the mall? I ask this question because im 18 and shes 16 and it seems like those are the only two options open for kids our age and I dont like watching movies or walking around a mall.

Im going to read the dj bible for ideas but I want to see other peoples' ideas too.

Im going to keep yall posted about the first date. My goal is to just kiss her anything beyond that is just a bonus to me.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

majumbo

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
take her to the zoo. chicks love animals. ANd seeing cute animals brings their guard down and makes them more comfortable. I've never had a bad date using the zoo as a venue. Its free too.
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by diablo
For your first date, you should bring her to your computer and both of you learn to use the "search" button together. If you'll notice, this question has been asked over 300 times. Searching for "date" in the thread titles has 709 hits. Here, why don't you try?

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search...id=27400&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending
lol....:p Getting a little frustrated there? hehe... yeah i agree... everywhere i look i see "date ideas" or " dates?" etc etc... STICK TO ONE THREAD PLEASE!

Otherwise...


skinnydart said:

zoos aren't free
That depends where u are and WHAT zoo u go to... some zoo's ARE free. ;)

Laterz...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top