WORKEROUTER
Master Don Juan
What are some GOOD date ideas..besides the boring "movie?"
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You're right about people saying 'search'. Since this same question has been asked over 300 times now, and there are 709 threads with "date" in the title, I'm highly dubious that there will be anything new brought up in this thread.Originally posted by skinnydart
Everybody else is going to say to do a search, but there hasn't been one in a while so I'll try to get some ideas in before...
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Awesome ideas, man. I'm definately gonna find out some good hiking places.Originally posted by skinnydart
Everybody else is going to say to do a search, but there hasn't been one in a while so I'll try to get some ideas in before...
- ice skating
- bowling
- hiking (great place for kino when at the top)
- sking - perfect combination of action (the downhill part) and cuddling and talking (on the way up)
- unique resturaunts, (like where I live, there's this old depot that they turned into one, it's pretty cool, and not your average resturaunt.
- coffee at the college cafe (makes a great 1st date that almost always gets a yes answer too)
how about telling your girl to get on sosuave and do a search for date ideas.Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
What are some GOOD date ideas..besides the boring "movie?"
Already recommended.Originally posted by DeathDealer
how about telling your girl to get on sosuave and do a search for date ideas.
people are stupid
Actually, the exact thing you suggest was said in a different thread, about 5 down from this one, with the exact same name. I mean, it's one thing to not search... but to not see that someone else has the exact same titled thread as the one you're making, on the same page?!Originally posted by diablo
You're right about people saying 'search'. Since this same question has been asked over 300 times now, and there are 709 threads with "date" in the title, I'm highly dubious that there will be anything new brought up in this thread.
Next time, search before you ask.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search...id=27400&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending
Originally posted by diablo
For your first date, you should bring her to your computer and both of you learn to use the "search" button together. If you'll notice, this question has been asked over 300 times. Searching for "date" in the thread titles has 709 hits. Here, why don't you try?
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search...id=27400&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.