Date Ideas

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
tight. I recomend water amusement parks if you don't have beaches around where you are. good memories.:p

katoom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha ok well I was readin my old posts. Damn that was a long time ago... Did all that **** with my girl, had an awesome time... We went out for a year and a half, but i was gone for a couple weeks wakeboarding, i come back and she was seein some other guy... Hah, you gotta keep up the DJing no matter how long your goin out.
But annnnnnyways I digress.
Just throwin out a couple of my most recent dates and a couple im planning to do this weekend.

Cultural food,
I took a girl to a real japanese sushi bar where they make you take off your shoes n all that stuff. She'd never been to anywhere like that before. Order some stuff like Cali roles that everyone likes, then you have to order something weird. I make her look through the menu and pick the weirdest sounding thing there. Dont forget the Saki though. Makes for an interesting date.

Beach variation
Aight well this is kind of a spin off of the cultural food thing, I dont recommend you do these two with the same girl, or close together. I grabbed some take out sushi, threw a beach towel in the car and took my date down to the beach as the sun was setting. We chilled and ate sushi, I tought her how to use chop sticks, awesome kino in there.

Another Beach date.
Hah ok well this one I just thought up today, was gonna take this girl out to the beach when the tide is out and we go searching for shells, bring a disposable camera and have fun takin pictures of each other doin stupid ****. Drop the camera off at some 1 hour photo place and go grab icecream or walk around and pick em up later and laugh at each others stupidity.

Course all these dates were with differant girls so nothin got played out. Hah what I want is to find a girl that blazes. Dates would be so easy, just get together at night, smoke a joint listen to music and look at the stars. Ahhh my dream girl haha.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TWO WORDS>>> HORSEBACK RIDING
I did that with a girl once. I've been riding since I was 4 but I quit in 8th grade because I never really liked it, though everyone told me I had potential. When I rode with the girl I hadn't ridden a horse in 2 years and I looked like a complete a dumbass cause I had no idea what I was doing. Still fun though. If you do go horseback riding with a girl make sure you've ridden a horse before, its a lot more difficicult then it looks. That should be common sense to everyone though.

I know Marriage is a long ways away for all of us, but don't ever marry a women that is deeply into horses. My family owns 4 horses at the moment and I can tell you that horses eat up all of your hard earned money and they also require a lot of time if you plan on showing them or racing them. Again that should be obvious to everyone, but I'd figure I'd tell you guys anyway.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to a haunted house. But make sure it's scary, not a lame kiddie one.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me see that bump bu-bump bump bump

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, bowling's no good because one of you has to get up every two seconds, which eliminates conversations. And if the girl knows how to bowl, you can't really teach her and get that kino in. So I really don't like to take girls bowling.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I went bowling with a girl last week. It was great fun!

Kino? High five her if she threw a good one. Slap her ass as encouragement for a strike, give it a squeeze if she gets one!

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow. this thread's been around for quite a while.

in another post here (something like, "my girl likes to live dangerously") i saw paintball mentioned at one point. if the girl your dating isn't afraid that "it'll hurt too much," then gather up a bunch of people and go to a paintball arena. if she's a little afraid, just try to convince her to go and wear something protective, like a coat (which saved my balls when i went... literally).

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice skating, if you are truly skilled with the skates, is the divinest of all divine dates. I play ice hockey so I can skate well. My girl and I went skating and we would hold hands skating then I would skate backwards while holding her hands while she just glided. Huge kino ability, HUGE. BEHEMOTH. Then when she falls you can help her up and get all the snow off her ass. If you havn't done this yet, GO. 10/10.

Walks in the park. If she has a pet or you have one, it's not a bad idea. These are my personnal favorites. I mean... out in the beauty of nature... who could refuse some action in the serenity of the forest? Birds chirping and sun beaming... God... Get to it! 10/10

Reaction score
Originally posted by bob2007
I'd rather go watch a movie tho, among all those things.

I find bowling extremely boring.

Beach sounds good, but what do you do there all day?

What bout real golf? Although I've never tried play real golf.

[This message has been edited by bob2007 (edited 07-30-2002).]
ya a movie is supposedly used by everyone, but wtf movies are great.

Reaction score
Originally posted by katoom
Haha ok well I was readin my old posts. Damn that was a long time ago... Did all that **** with my girl, had an awesome time... We went out for a year and a half, but i was gone for a couple weeks wakeboarding, i come back and she was seein some other guy... Hah, you gotta keep up the DJing no matter how long your goin out.
But annnnnnyways I digress.
Just throwin out a couple of my most recent dates and a couple im planning to do this weekend.

Cultural food,
I took a girl to a real japanese sushi bar where they make you take off your shoes n all that stuff. She'd never been to anywhere like that before. Order some stuff like Cali roles that everyone likes, then you have to order something weird. I make her look through the menu and pick the weirdest sounding thing there. Dont forget the Saki though. Makes for an interesting date.

Beach variation
Aight well this is kind of a spin off of the cultural food thing, I dont recommend you do these two with the same girl, or close together. I grabbed some take out sushi, threw a beach towel in the car and took my date down to the beach as the sun was setting. We chilled and ate sushi, I tought her how to use chop sticks, awesome kino in there.

Another Beach date.
Hah ok well this one I just thought up today, was gonna take this girl out to the beach when the tide is out and we go searching for shells, bring a disposable camera and have fun takin pictures of each other doin stupid ****. Drop the camera off at some 1 hour photo place and go grab icecream or walk around and pick em up later and laugh at each others stupidity.

Course all these dates were with differant girls so nothin got played out. Hah what I want is to find a girl that blazes. Dates would be so easy, just get together at night, smoke a joint listen to music and look at the stars. Ahhh my dream girl haha.
youll rarely find an experienced smoker that isnt totally ****ed up.
so it really is your "dream" girl

assassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't know if it's already been posted but,

if you don't live near a beach go chill at a lake. especially at night, all the stars, candle dinner. whatever you wan't to make out of it.

good times.

Ricardo D

Reaction score
dudes! go to your local book store, they got seats, its a quiet and pleasant atmosphere. plenty to talk and laugh about.

zx2not4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fire date works great I know some friends that play the guitar an played next to the fire it was really cool an fun. this works really well to set the mood.. 8 out of 10

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dates around the fire work really well. As mentioned above, people who can play music, especially with guitar can really impress with this atmosphere. Ice Skating is a really awesome date as well.

number7

Reaction score
Originally posted by RaMar
hmm im curious if I should take my girl to a concert? Is that good?
I think concerts are a pretty good idea. The closer you are to the mosh pit, the closer she tends to get to you which means some major kino. Of course, this wouldn't work at like a hip-hop, country, or pop concert. The band would have to be sufficiently hard enought to mosh to.

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to bump this!

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought this was bibled...