"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Date change - use takeaway?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
When you have a date set with a girl for 6pm and she messages you with a story - reasons as to why - for her convenience - that the date be moved back to 9pm. Do you accept this with an idgaf attitude or use the takeaway to judge IL and attempt to keep the original plan?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

will123

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Messages
116
Reaction score
18
Tell her if she's busy then you'll arrange it for next week once she's checked her schedule and seen when she's free?
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
It really depends on how I’m feeling about the girl and what my own schedule is like. If the girl has been a bit flakey and distant and on thin ice with me for that kind of thing, I generally won’t accept it and will tell her no worries, but I have an early day the next day so we can just try it some other time. If she isn’t on thin ice and it’s not horribly inconvenient for me (like I have stuff I can do to fill the time) then I’ll agree to it. But I wouldn’t let it become a pattern.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
It wouldn’t bother me if it’s a one time deal. Some things are more important and urgent than a date. If her story sounded lame and/or she continues this type of behavior, then it’s time to mentally gauge the situation…
She didn't cancel. +1

Let it ride. She could be a **** and text after the date. Then op looks like a chode.
 

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
199
Reaction score
265
Age
33
Location
Atlanta, Ga
To much thinking, she changes date time? Ok cool

She flakes, then you know where you stand.

This site will really have guys overthinking every little thing......

If she doesnt show up then you can hold it against her......

Have fun
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Let's have a date later, no matter the reason involved, is called an availability trap. It's a sht test. You fail by falling for it.

If you fall for it, chances that the date will happen at 9 P.M., and chances that she will not flake or be late for that 9 P.M. are high. Chances of you fcking are low.

By failing availability trap essentially you saying you have no other options. Even if you have no other options, you should show that you have other options.

Ok, this one time, go ahead and reschudle your date, just to see what happens when you supplicate to women's whims.


Do you accept this with an idgaf attitude or use the takeaway to judge IL and attempt to keep the original plan?
It wouldn’t bother me if it’s a one time deal.
It really depends on how I’m feeling about the girl and what my own schedule is like.
This is overthinking .. if the schedule change fits your schedule, have the date.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
9 pm is "**** me date time" You are off the hook to buy dinner. Meet up with some guy friends at 6 pm and have her meet you at a bar for a couple quick drinks then back to your place within 1 hour. You should get laid...
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
It's a sh!t test.
And a very stupid one too!
It means you are on the bottom of her priority list.

I've fallen for this trap twice in my lifetime.

(1st incident)
I set the time to meet up with a chick at 8:00pm.
She agrees and asks me to pick her up at her place at that time.
When I arrived at 8:00pm she wasn't even ready.
I ended up having to wait another 25 minutes doing nothing, just waiting for her to get ready. No sex happened that night. It was a wasted date.

(2nd incident)
Another chick I set the time to meet up with her at 8:00pm
She calls me at 7:30pm and tells me she's still at the dance studio (salsa class) and can't meet up until 9:00pm.
I agree too meet up with her at 9:00pm
Then she calls me at 8:50pm and tells me she's still running behind and wants to meet up at 10:00pm.
I agree and tell her to meet me at a specific bar downtown.
I get to that bar at 10:00pm and low and behold I see her there with another friend.
She never informed me about bringing a friend to meet up with me.
That was a total waste. I left 10 minutes later.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
It's a sh!t test.
And a very stupid one too!
It means you are on the bottom of her priority list.

I've fallen for this trap twice in my lifetime.

(1st incident)
I set the time to meet up with a chick at 8:00pm.
She agrees and asks me to pick her up at her place at that time.
When I arrived at 8:00pm she wasn't even ready.
I ended up having to wait another 25 minutes doing nothing, just waiting for her to get ready. No sex happened that night. It was a wasted date.

(2nd incident)
Another chick I set the time to meet up with her at 8:00pm
She calls me at 7:30pm and tells me she's still at the dance studio (salsa class) and can't meet up until 9:00pm.
I agree too meet up with her at 9:00pm
Then she calls me at 8:50pm and tells me she's still running behind and wants to meet up at 10:00pm.
I agree and tell her to meet me at a specific bar downtown.
I get to that bar at 10:00pm and low and behold I see her there with another friend.
She never informed me about bringing a friend to meet up with me.
That was a total waste. I left 10 minutes later.
You dont think that's a good idea when their friend comes? I had that a couple weeks ago with the 50 yr old cougar brought her friend along.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
To be honest and fair, back in 2010 or maybe 2011 I had a date, and I can't remember logistics exactly, but that btch moved the date back several times. I think first it was 6 pm, then it was 8 pm, then 10 pm. Finally we meet up at 12 am, midnight, I pick her up. We get some food and I drive her to an isolated location with a nice view of the city, just like in movies and we fck.

Perhaps I was last **** standing or something similar, when every date she had before me failed to fck her. Plus I had good smv, I was from USA, there is no possible way she couldn't date me.

It's now, after 10 years, saying that I'm from USA don't work anymore, Like why the fck you moved here and why the fck you stayed here.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,877
Reaction score
19,117
You dont think that's a good idea when their friend comes? I had that a couple weeks ago with the 50 yr old cougar brought her friend along.
I've never been on a date in my life where a woman brought her friend(s). If I had that date would have lasted about 30 seconds.

No it's never a good idea on a first date. It means she has 0 interest in you and once they get tired of getting free drinks they will use some excuse to bounce on your ass
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
I'm on the takeaway side. When they put up any resistance on a first date it's never good. none of the chicks who ended up being worthy for girlfriend ever f***** me around on the first date.

I d say probability your f****** is low and falling.

sometimes if you stand up to them you can reactivate their interests and sometimes they are just pure b1tches and pvssy ain't worth that
 
Top