Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dangerous/exciting hobbies and jobs?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do hobbies for your own personal enjoyment, not for women.

In fact, this should be applied to all areas of life:

1) Get rich for yourself
2) Do extreme sports for yourself
3) Get fit for yourself
4) Looksmaxx for yourself

The time has come stop pedestalizing women, because women sure as h3ll don't give a d@mn about 80% of guys out there.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Do hobbies for your own personal enjoyment, not for women.

In fact, this should be applied to all areas of life:

1) Get rich for yourself
2) Do extreme sports for yourself
3) Get fit for yourself
4) Looksmaxx for yourself

The time has come stop pedestalizing women, because women sure as h3ll don't give a d@mn about 80% of guys out there.
Yup. I’ve always been skeptical of the “Build it, and they will come” advice. Build it for yourself. They may or may not come afterwards.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve found many women get turned on by guys who break the rules. Maybe this has something to do with it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Polarity is the driving force of attraction. Boldness and mastery are hugely attractive to women because they are not naturally bold, and they are naturally scattered.

They are attracted to men who expose themselves to dangerous activities because of their instinctual drive toward safety. They can’t comprehend our love of dangerous stuff and risk-taking, and hence the attraction.

The genders are hugely attracted to that which they lack.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is: if the man is doing Ballet with extreme confidence and assuredness, it that intensely attractive to women?
From what I’ve seen, yes. Top-tier straight male ballet dancers have status in social circles of very sexy, attractive women, and absolutely slay them.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Understood, but the problem is that passion can’t be faked. Talent can’t be faked either.

If you force yourself to do something you have no passion for (because it’s sexier to women), you will burn out, ie get sick of it.

If you force yourself to do something you have no talent for (just to impress women), you aren’t going to “shine” at it (and attract attention) anyway. You’ll work your azz off to be mediocre at best.
Playing competitive sports. or trying to do MMA/boxing when youre not a natural athlete is beyond stupid. Youll just be a mediocre benchwarmer or end up with brain damage.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my understanding, women are attracted to men who partake in these dangerous or exiting hobbies. For example surfing, motorbike riding, boxing/fighting, or any full contact sport or extreme sport.

Are they attracted to the risk taking?

If a man should value himself would putting his body on the line contradict this?

Or is it simply a case of having passion for something regardless of whether it's generally considered 'boring' or 'exciting' is the key?
What @MoMoses said.

It's a caveman thing. Sorry-not-sorry, religious folks.

Women, and people, in general, seek adventure and a sense of being truly alive, and that only happens when you are playing with death. It's one of the primal behaviors that make us human. No one really enjoys someone that plays it safe all the time, at least no genuinely. They might convince themselves they do but they don't.

Is it risky and contradicting our sense of preservation? Of course. Does it show and display confidence? Heck yeah. And that again, our friends, is key for women.

Now you don't have to be Evel Knievel to show this, but generally speaking, extreme sports transpire a certain mindset behind that person that is very attractive.

Modern Man Advice

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
I raced motocross for 20 years and for 10 years at a high level. Started when I was 5. Over that time I broke 5 ribs an arm and other various injuries. I have always been an adrenaline junky and after getting out of it 6 years ago, cant find anything to take its place.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I raced motocross for 20 years and for 10 years at a high level. Started when I was 5. Over that time I broke 5 ribs an arm and other various injuries. I have always been an adrenaline junky and after getting out of it 6 years ago, cant find anything to take its place.
Respect from me Glassguy. Pro in the big races "Baja" Raced many moto's (Novice class) IMO a fast Desert racer gets schooled on the track. I can't scrub :up:
Came back to edit.. Dude >> Mountain biking, very rewarding for us X moto heads..

In regards to the subject. Women flocked at us racers.. Now I have to work for it.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Extreme and/or potentially dangerous sports ARE attractive to women. Absolutely. I’m not questioning that part at all.

I was just getting into whether or not it’s worth it for certain guys to get involved with that. That’s all.

TLDR: Yes, it attracts women, but it’s not for everybody.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno man. I have a dangerous job dealing with toxic $hit on the job everyday and women aren't attracted to me regardless if I smell like $hit or not. Maybe I should find an alternative title other than "Facilities Manager" when I tell them, that sounds more dangerous?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do they have two arms and two legs?
That was the mentality of my former football coaches in high school. "We need more players you dont need to be any good." Translation: We need warm bodies for our 1st string players to run over and we dont give 2 sh1ts if you get hurt."

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was the mentality of my former football coaches in high school.
Do you box? if so, then you would know they pair you up with a coach one on one. teach you the fundamentals before they allow you to spar with someone at your skill level. they don't just toss you in there to fight with someone whose been at it for 10+ years on day 1.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, that is false.
You offered what you believed to be a simplified representation, of what you believed I was attempting to convey. One, your simplification was not my creation. Two, it did not accurately convey my points.

Please understand, I am not interested in a deep discussion of the semantics. The clear understanding of my intended message is what I value.

Let me break it down and simply.
I am confused. Who you are attempting to break it down for? I was very clear with what I said originally and again in my follow up response to you.

My actual word choice and their specific order was very intentionally chosen.

I invite you to reread what I wrote and more thoroughly consider the nuances and their actual meaning.

It is clear to me that you either missed or misunderstood my intended message. I understand that can easily happen, especially if one is zipping through quickly reading post after post.

At this point, I am not clear if you are genuinely looking and reposting, to gain greater clarity and understanding, as to what I was intending to convey with my post, or if you are just here, quoting my original and then rewording it, with your ‘simple breakdown,’ because you were simply excited to perhaps point out what you perceived was a contradiction in what I said.

I am leaning toward the latter by your response, unless you care to clarify otherwise.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is: if the man is doing Ballet with extreme confidence and assuredness, it that intensely attractive to women?
Extreme confidence and assuredness are attractive qualities.

Those alone do not translate into the person as sexually attractive (either by doing an activity that way or by BEING that way). There has to be a foundation for attraction to land on.

Take note that doing something with extreme confidence and assuredness is not the same as BEING someone with extreme confidence and self assuredness.

Even if a man was radiating/being extreme confidence and assuredness while he was performing ballet, imho he would still not be highly desired, by the vast majority of women, imho.

His skill level and his physical form may be appreciated, as a performer, but he would not be highly desired/sought after, by the vast majority of women, as a man, imho.

I would actually offer the opposite, because ballet is primarily a feminine essence expression. As such, most women may even actually experience some subtle cognitive dissonance or feelings of repulsion, to a man intensely pursuing ballet.

Polarities attract.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a combat veteran, and there's something about my photos in uniform, with all my battle rattle on, holding my AR-15, that drives women insane.

Like @Modern Man Advice says above, it's a psychological thing.

Women are evolutionarily hard-wired to seek a man that can do two things: Provide and Protect
Wouldn’t it be an M16A2-4 or an M4? The AR-15 is the non select-fire civilian variant.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing something, with extreme confidence and assuredness is not the same as BEING someone/a Man with extreme confidence and self assuredness.

These two are not one in the same. The distinction is important, imho.

Last edited: