Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dangerous/exciting hobbies and jobs?

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is: if the man is doing Ballet with extreme confidence and assuredness, it that intensely attractive to women?
Imho, only a woman who genuinely prefers to live in her masculine essence (or a gay or bi male) would be deeply attracted to a man who genuinely prefers to live in his feminine essence.

For the most part, women are deeply attracted to more masculine men.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my understanding, women are attracted to men who partake in these dangerous or exiting hobbies. For example surfing, motorbike riding, boxing/fighting, or any full contact sport or extreme sport.

Are they attracted to the risk taking?

If a man should value himself would putting his body on the line contradict this?

Or is it simply a case of having passion for something regardless of whether it's generally considered 'boring' or 'exciting' is the key?
My hobby is to stick my fingers into electrical outlets. Curiously, it does attract a lot of nurses.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be an M16A2-4 or an M4? The AR-15 is the non select-fire civilian variant.
M41A is a superior machine. Beautiful too.

10 mm pulse-action air-cooled assault rifle used as the primary infantry weapon by the U.S. Colonial Marine Corps and the U.S. Army in during the late 22nd century. The weapon is seen with an over-and-under configuration incorporating a PN 30 mm pump-action grenade launcher.

---
Wanna see women explode and cream their seat? Go to a boy band concert.
Women also love great dancers because the men are committing social suicide if they fvck up. It's a socially dangerous hobby, if you're looking for something that won't end in your death, learn to dance. Absolutely no one cares or knows about the top base jumpers but everyone on the planet knows...

Last edited: