"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Dancing with devil.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
Hooked up with a woman for the second time. She is really good in bed. Probably a HB8 too. Blond hair, blue eyes.

I am quiet & reserved. I worry about stupid things. This woman is a bit of a charva. She seems quite outgoing. One of the reasons I enjoyed her company was because she was lively & had energy. As the night went on I relaxed more & had a good time.

She is a slut in my opinion, has very naughty eyes. In bed near the end of our two hour sex, she grabbed my throat really hard & squeezed. I've never had this happen to me. She also squeezed my head hard between her legs. She seems to love sex. She has this demonic look whilst in bed. She also bit my neck real hard a few times. She is a handful haha.
I really wanted to come inside of her. She says she has been sterilised, but I didn't want to take the risk.

Over the last week I've noticed women get quite jealous. Both women were not happy when I told them I had seen another woman the night before them. They were taken aback, shocked. One of them , she was talking about tinder. I told her she can do what she wants, that's when she asked about me seeing other women.

The slut was going up & talking to other men while out with me. Major red flag. Will still fu*k her again if she is interested though as she is sexy & hot.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

rAFCOliver

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Messages
37
Reaction score
30
I’d disregard her in my opinion, if she’s talking to other men when you’re with her then that is a major red flag.

Just keep her as an FB but wrap up cause you don’t know what she’s been doing the night before she comes over to see you.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,449
Sounds fun! Enjoy it, stop thinking so much. If she is that bold right out of the gate, then yeah she is a crazy ho.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Dude you should be putting it down on her not having her put it down on you, hahaha...

Wear that chick out
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
I won't get into a Ltr with her. She has four kids which are her priority & talking to other guys is a no no.

When she got out of car Friday night..she said :-

Hb - text me

Rainman - no, you text me

Hb - no, you text me.

Whilst in bar we were discussing tinder. She has improved her pics since then.

Im intrigued to see if she will want another "get together"
She is very intrigued because I won't give much away. She has asked me 20 questions about my job & she dosent know much more about it.

It's been two days since we seen each other or contact...maybe because of the game of who will text first.



I have a few women I could meetup with & have gamed them so I can get sex too, but now I've had a couple tastes of the woman the thread is about...I don't want the others.

I think I'll text her tomorrow. I'm tempted to text today something like "I could meet up with other women this week for sex, but not interested now because they ain't "Helen of Troy" (that's what I call her)
Think I might wait til tomorrow though. Maybe if she's interested, she'll give up first & text me.

Like I say, it shall be interesting to see how this plays out considering I'm a nice guy & she's a ***** =)
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
The only way this fun will maintain is if your a swinger. She will win the do it in your face and do it behind your back game.

Have some chycks down enough for a threesome to swing thru.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
She seems to love sex. She has this demonic look whilst in bed. She also bit my neck real hard a few times. She is a handful haha.
Wear her out but do not chase. At first signs of her flaking or canceling you should immediately disregard her as she is probably nailing multiple dudes.

I would ask her if she has any hot female friends that she is attracted to and then ask to see pictures of them . Then ask her which ones she would like to fvck and tell her that you want her to arrange a 3 some. With this chick you should amplify the stakes. Who the fvck cares if she gets pissed....but she WONT get pissed because she is freaky and it will turn her on when you bring it up. Trust me.

Seriously. You can cross a lot of sexual fantasies off your bucket list with this chick as she is completely fvcked up and never date-able so treat her as such. If she gets pissed, so be it.

Do it.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
I texted her on monday "hey, when you next free?" I've had no reply. She did add me on snapchat today to which i accepted.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
You call her Helen of Troy? Boy....
Lmao...he has her so high on a pedestal he is going to break his neck trying to get a viee of her looking up.

OP get a hold of yourself. This is super weak behavior.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
Haha :) i have only called her Helen of troy twice via text. Both times were before i had even met her.

I'm very glad that it has been pointed out to be a BIG mistake. Thanks.
 
Top