Dancing/grinding

rowing_mike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, has anyone got a few tips on dancing and grinding? I've realised sadly I can't keep playing the "I'm wasted" card.

Lamia

Don Juan
Reaction score
bah waste of time. I think approaching someone face to face rather then **** to ass will get you somewhere

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always found birds started grinding with me if they liked me, if they do, just put your **** near her arse, and grind. S'not hard.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so instead of actually playing the im wasted card, get wasted, and theres your liquid confidence...now go dance and practice.

Doe Boii

Don Juan
Reaction score
just hold her waist and let her work her magic while you push back...in DALLAS these boppa's here drop on the floor and start doin every freaky dance you can think of and all i do when im wit em is push back and hold they waist. or be da cool dude post up on the wall, and when a girl YOUVE SEEN GRINDIN walk's past say somethin C&F

rowing_mike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool cheers for the tips. Lamia, that wasn't really possible. Had around 40 girls on the dance floor, occasionally one off it. Couldn't really get wasted, last party they had to carry me back, though I got half way there. I just guessed my way through, had it easier because of my looks and took a couple of numbers before I left.