Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dancing for Dummies: From the Ground Up

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dance skills are a way that you can get women, but not the only way. While women in general are better at dancing than men naturally, not all women are talented dancers.

Being good at something that women can relate to will help with getting women. Women can relate to sports for instance. If you have a good physique and are good at some sort of sport (not necessarily a pro athlete but a weekend warrior type), that can attract women. If you're tall, that's a huge advantage. Money is an advantage. Rumors about you being well endowed also help.
I like the theory that being a good dancer implies to women that you’d be good in bed. You’ll have to let me know what you think of that one!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would put dancing skills in the same category as fashion (i.e. dressing well). It's good to have; there's no downside to it, but it's not a silver bullet. (All that aside, practicing your moves in front of a mirror is very, very helpful.)

A Chad/Tyrone that only rocks back and forth will still typically do better in the club than an average looking guy with superior dancing skills.
Absolutely need a mirror. I’m going to get a full body mirror for my apartment so I don’t only have to be in front of my bathroom mirror lol.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I still use one to practice freestyle. When you know that your moves look decent, you will lose much of the self-consciousness.
Yep I still dance in the mirror TO THIS DAY (Deontay Wilder voice)

Youtube is also good.

My best advice is to stick to a simple two-step, you don't need anything extravagant, to begin with. I am always told I'm a good dancer (no cap) but it's just come from practice and being expressive (plus always staying on the beat).

I never learned to dance for women though, but when you're a good dancer women to flock to you on the dance floor. Most importantly you will feel comfortable and fully enjoy yourself in music settings, the confidence will come from being relaxed and happy too.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s an awesome story man. It’s just a good skill to have. I have interest in swing/salsa dancing and Latin Dancing as well. They most definitely have classes for those too.

Taking a girl to a salsa class is a really cool action date too. One of my wings did that for a date. And then he cooked for her after.
That's how you do it. Kino is a very strong tool. Dancing and cooking are a great way to disarm their defense mechanisms and make a strong connection.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing is just something that men do to look like there not just there to get laid and that women do to revel in male attention.
Says the guy who isn't willing to put himself out there. There were several nights that I soaked up all of that attention just like the girls did. After you get enuff female attention, you arent so thirsty and tend to make better selections on the women you do get involved with.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple two step will get you by. If you want to get better, then take lessons. There should be different schools in your area teaching different styles. You might actually enjoy it. It certainly works to your advantage if you are in a situation where there is dancing. It's an easy in to get conversation going.

I personally don't really care for dancing but I can do it and am comfortable in any environment. I have taken lessons at different points in my life and they were worth it imo.