"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Dancing for Dummies: From the Ground Up

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
1,701
Age
29
I would put dancing skills in the same category as fashion (i.e. dressing well). It's good to have; there's no downside to it, but it's not a silver bullet. (All that aside, practicing your moves in front of a mirror is very, very helpful.)

A Chad/Tyrone that only rocks back and forth will still typically do better in the club than an average looking guy with superior dancing skills.
Absolutely need a mirror. I’m going to get a full body mirror for my apartment so I don’t only have to be in front of my bathroom mirror lol.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Yeah I still use one to practice freestyle. When you know that your moves look decent, you will lose much of the self-consciousness.
Yep I still dance in the mirror TO THIS DAY (Deontay Wilder voice)

Youtube is also good.

My best advice is to stick to a simple two-step, you don't need anything extravagant, to begin with. I am always told I'm a good dancer (no cap) but it's just come from practice and being expressive (plus always staying on the beat).

I never learned to dance for women though, but when you're a good dancer women to flock to you on the dance floor. Most importantly you will feel comfortable and fully enjoy yourself in music settings, the confidence will come from being relaxed and happy too.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,511
Reaction score
11,391
That’s an awesome story man. It’s just a good skill to have. I have interest in swing/salsa dancing and Latin Dancing as well. They most definitely have classes for those too.

Taking a girl to a salsa class is a really cool action date too. One of my wings did that for a date. And then he cooked for her after.
That's how you do it. Kino is a very strong tool. Dancing and cooking are a great way to disarm their defense mechanisms and make a strong connection.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,511
Reaction score
11,391
Dancing is just something that men do to look like there not just there to get laid and that women do to revel in male attention.
Says the guy who isn't willing to put himself out there. There were several nights that I soaked up all of that attention just like the girls did. After you get enuff female attention, you arent so thirsty and tend to make better selections on the women you do get involved with.
 

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
1,088
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
Simple two step will get you by. If you want to get better, then take lessons. There should be different schools in your area teaching different styles. You might actually enjoy it. It certainly works to your advantage if you are in a situation where there is dancing. It's an easy in to get conversation going.

I personally don't really care for dancing but I can do it and am comfortable in any environment. I have taken lessons at different points in my life and they were worth it imo.
 
Top