"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Damn Ugly girls

4afe

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZ
What is it? I can attract ugly girls like no one else I know! When I had a low selfesteam I didnt set my sights on ugly girls, is it different for them or some thing? This last girl that was really into me was like a 4' tall indian girl (not native american, but indian). Do any of you have this problem? Im nice to every one and I dont want to seem like a fag and be like "im sorry....." but on the other hand I dont want to say "go fvck off...." . what do you guys do?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

grifter

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
omg i DONO!! I get descent girls that ask me out, but i can tell only the average/ugly girls hit on me... i mean i could get the hot girls, but the ugly/avg girls only come on to me for some reason.. probably its because i am such a terrific man.
 

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Two reasons actually. Ugly girls are "easy". Also you are likely less intimidated by ugly girls (because you don't give a **** about them) so that helps alot.
 

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by 4afe
Do any of you have this problem? Im nice to every one and I dont want to seem like a fag and be like "im sorry....." but on the other hand I dont want to say "go fvck off...." . what do you guys do?
This is a good problem to have. Why?

1. If "unattractive" women are approaching you, then that means "attractive" women are attracted to you. (I realized long ago.)

2. If you are talking to "unattractive" women, then other women will compete to hold your attention.

3. "unattractive" women are good practice. It's the perfect scenerio... they are female, and you don't give a fvck about the outcome...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

SikWitIt

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Yea i have the same problem had this ugly chick talking to me i was the only guy in a room with like 10 chicks, and the ugly one was like your the only guy in here i was like yea i noticed then this really hot chick bust out with lets rape him? (lol) And proceeded to flirt by being the center of attention in the room.

And then thers the ugly chicks you talk to and then they like fall in love with you and wont leave you alone.
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Listen to Mercenary.

I used to be in the same position as you, 4afe. I thought, "Goddamn, why am I attracting ugly chicks?"

But then I found out: Ugly girls hit on you because it's to their ADVANTAGE to be the aggressor. Since they have little (or no) physical beauty to lure you to approach them, they moist hoist the task upon themselves.

You have attracted the uglies; this is good. It means that females at large (not just LARGE FEMALES lol) are attracted to you. It's just that the hot ones won't initiate because they don't have to.

When you were a raging AFC I bet NO girls were interested in you. Speaking from experience, that's the way it was for me. After I started "becoming DJ" uglies got infatuated with me and started calling me and inviting me out and grabbing my ass. It was a nightmare! At dances they would follow me around and shyt.

Well I didn't like the idea of those whales trying to get in my pants, BUT...I got lots of glances from HOT females at those dances. Now what u gotta do is make it clear that u just wanna be friends with the UGs. Use them to meet other chicks.

Take care, amigo. If the fatties keep coming after you, reinforce your doors so they can't bust em' down lol.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
Re: Re: Damn Ugly girls

Originally posted by Mercenary
This is a good problem to have. Why?

1. If "unattractive" women are approaching you, then that means "attractive" women are attracted to you. (I realized long ago.)

2. If you are talking to "unattractive" women, then other women will compete to hold your attention.

3. "unattractive" women are good practice. It's the perfect scenerio... they are female, and you don't give a fvck about the outcome...
Best advice of the day.

I realize this a while ago.

Ugly woman, because they, well... know that they are ugly, have do things that pretty woman don't, like let you know that they are attracted to you.

You will NEVER and I mean NEVER hear a HB 9 say "hey c utie, come here", but I get it litearly every day from 1s-5's. I even got it from 2 underage 7's yesterday.

A pretty woman will make it less ovbious, like looking at you and holding contact and then looking away. Pointing her body towards you or figiting with her hair, something small you just have to pick up on.


Also, a real DJ, like an insurance salesman is always "honing his skills" rather it be old ladies, young girls, or unactractive woman. Don't just narrow your skills to HB 8's and above.
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Man...just when you think you know all the DJ can know, you find out something new! I never thought that uglies going after you was a good sign but I now realise this is so true and can be used to your advantage to gain interest from hot chicks. Damn!
 
Top