"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Damn girl!

Stormblade

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
I usually call my girl around monday or tuesday of the week and set something up.
I took her out for V day just some chinese and I bought her a single rose.
I figured id call extra late this week so she doesnt think she has me and I present a challenge
Tuesday she jumps on AIM at her freinds house. messages me right away we talk for bout 10 mins, I say aight i'll call you tomorrow.
She says, idk Im gonna be busy.
So I say, well I was thinking 10pm but if your busy then whatever
shes says, idk I could be doing anytihing
so I say, ok...Now im really not calling you, have fun with your paper
we say goodnight.

I dont want to look too deeply into this but I just found this extremely odd...I get a sign of interest then a major sign of disinterest. What do you guys think?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
Most girls don't know what they are doing until the final minutes before they go out.

This is especially the case with younger chicks. They are so emotionally driven it is not funny.

The startling thing I have learnt recently is that chicks are even more flakier with their own friends. Like they would be the best of friends and they won't know what they FEEL like doing until two hours before. Most young chicks are incapable of making long term plans (unlike us LOGICAL guys).

I used to think that non-commital chicks are flaking on me, but you have to allow a certain degree of leeway because of the above facts.

Now I just know that if chicks are flaky on me, I haven't have her 100% into me yet. They like you, but they just don't know if they feel sexy enough to go out with you.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Communicate thru the phone and not thru aim - you can't sense her feelings thru those messages. Call her and set up a date and see her in person. Avoid phone convo or aim.
 

Stormblade

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
I will be ignoring her till the weekend is over, prob drop a call on her on Monday. She mentioned something about a week ago about her going to Newport this weekend. So looks like a good excuse not to talk to her to me.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Stormblade

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
I know...thats whats irking me a bit.
Perhaps i'll call after I get out of the gym and im all sedated
 
Top