Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Damn dudes..Russian gal I've messaged for 10 years

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've stayed in contact for 10 years since she was 20. She reached out to me about the virus, hysterical etc. Now today, she just says, "My husband..." I'm like wtf? She said she was very poor, paycheck-to-paycheck and how Russians are very angry and the evil rich are stealing etc.

I mean, we've skyped, international called, sent pictures back n' forth. The first question she ever asked me was, "Are you married?" in 2010. She is almost always the one to re-initiate conversation after months of no contact. I told her that I was practicing my Russian (reading, speaking, writing, hearing). It was dual purpose and she wasn't all that good-looking. I kept the lines open all these years. I guess I'll continue our correspondence. I am her Amerikan contact.

She says there are police/checkpoints more and more in Russia while driving. She believes that Aliens are in control of our governments. I don't. I told her what I believe. She sent me these videos today.

She's sent me pictures of her injuries to her leg when the bus she was on crashed. Never any nudes and her voice is nothing like I expected it to be. It's worldly or like Disney world or a vacation type voice that I am not used to, and she would laugh at my trying to speak Russian. Her English was pretty much nil as well. I'd say when she was 20 years or her first pics she sent to me, she was certainly attractive like Gladiator's love interest in Rome, kinda regal, but over the years she got a more d!ck-sucking looking mouth. Before, her lips were more "normal" or tender/soft.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
We've stayed in contact for 10 years since she was 20. She reached out to me about the virus, hysterical etc. Now today, she just says, "My husband..." I'm like wtf? She said she was very poor, paycheck-to-paycheck and how Russians are very angry and the evil rich are stealing etc.

I mean, we've skyped, international called, sent pictures back n' forth. The first question she ever asked me was, "Are you married?" in 2010. She is almost always the one to re-initiate conversation after months of no contact. I told her that I was practicing my Russian (reading, speaking, writing, hearing). It was dual purpose and she wasn't all that good-looking. I kept the lines open all these years. I guess I'll continue our correspondence. I am her Amerikan contact.

She says there are police/checkpoints more and more in Russia while driving. She believes that Aliens are in control of our governments. I don't. I told her what I believe. She sent me these videos today.

She's sent me pictures of her injuries to her leg when the bus she was on crashed. Never any nudes and her voice is nothing like I expected it to be. It's worldly or like Disney world or a vacation type voice that I am not used to, and she would laugh at my trying to speak Russian. Her English was pretty much nil as well. I'd say when she was 20 years or her first pics she sent to me, she was certainly attractive like Gladiator's love interest in Rome, kinda regal, but over the years she got a more d!ck-sucking looking mouth. Before, her lips were more "normal" or tender/soft.
You make me want to send a message to a German girl I was mailing 13yrs ago and then she would tell me that I am the love of her life forever and ever until the death will separate between us

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
So u were her penpal for ten years, you gave her free non sexual attention all this time?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So u were her penpal for ten years, you gave her free non sexual attention all this time?
I once, when she was 21 in 2011, showed my phone to some associates from work (really crazy ugly dudes but it would help the time pass while working cuttin up with them) with the Russian girl there in her pink outfit at home speaking with them. I introduced her to them, they waved and said, "Hey..." the grizzly creatures they are/were. It was amazing the technology (Skype) to bring a real Russian into the convo or experience just like that. They'd probably hardly ever seen or spoke with one, limited English, except for maybe at a discount grocery store. It's cool when you can understand some or most of what Russians are saying in the aisle at a store or something. It actually breaks up the monotony of shopping for groceries or whatever. Also, you Learn how the rest of the world actually thinks and behaves, not like us Americans who don't really have any "proper" ways of speech or behavior. There's is more stilted, more civilized I'd say. Of course, the rest of the world would eat your heart out and steal from you or stab you in the back while you're not looking. It's good to broaden your horizons even if it's difficult or uncomfortable.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like her get on a plane and go see her. Check out the scenery what the hell. Ive known a few Russian immigrants and their wives were good women. Obedient af
That's because in Russia you can beat your wives to a certain point and not go to jail or get arrested. ;)

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^
If you like her get on a plane and go see her. Check out the scenery what the hell. Ive known a few Russian immigrants and their wives were good women. Obedient af
Not sure if ya'll understood, sorry. She said, "My husband..." and I something something are going to their "Dacha" that there were "policemen around." So when she got married over the last 10 years is a mystery to me. Oh well.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're wasting your time talking to someone who is either crazy and/or an attention *****. But she is probably right about the aliens.