"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Damn dudes..Russian gal I've messaged for 10 years

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
We've stayed in contact for 10 years since she was 20. She reached out to me about the virus, hysterical etc. Now today, she just says, "My husband..." I'm like wtf? She said she was very poor, paycheck-to-paycheck and how Russians are very angry and the evil rich are stealing etc.

I mean, we've skyped, international called, sent pictures back n' forth. The first question she ever asked me was, "Are you married?" in 2010. She is almost always the one to re-initiate conversation after months of no contact. I told her that I was practicing my Russian (reading, speaking, writing, hearing). It was dual purpose and she wasn't all that good-looking. I kept the lines open all these years. I guess I'll continue our correspondence. I am her Amerikan contact.

She says there are police/checkpoints more and more in Russia while driving. She believes that Aliens are in control of our governments. I don't. I told her what I believe. She sent me these videos today.

She's sent me pictures of her injuries to her leg when the bus she was on crashed. Never any nudes and her voice is nothing like I expected it to be. It's worldly or like Disney world or a vacation type voice that I am not used to, and she would laugh at my trying to speak Russian. Her English was pretty much nil as well. I'd say when she was 20 years or her first pics she sent to me, she was certainly attractive like Gladiator's love interest in Rome, kinda regal, but over the years she got a more d!ck-sucking looking mouth. Before, her lips were more "normal" or tender/soft.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
We've stayed in contact for 10 years since she was 20. She reached out to me about the virus, hysterical etc. Now today, she just says, "My husband..." I'm like wtf? She said she was very poor, paycheck-to-paycheck and how Russians are very angry and the evil rich are stealing etc.

I mean, we've skyped, international called, sent pictures back n' forth. The first question she ever asked me was, "Are you married?" in 2010. She is almost always the one to re-initiate conversation after months of no contact. I told her that I was practicing my Russian (reading, speaking, writing, hearing). It was dual purpose and she wasn't all that good-looking. I kept the lines open all these years. I guess I'll continue our correspondence. I am her Amerikan contact.

She says there are police/checkpoints more and more in Russia while driving. She believes that Aliens are in control of our governments. I don't. I told her what I believe. She sent me these videos today.

She's sent me pictures of her injuries to her leg when the bus she was on crashed. Never any nudes and her voice is nothing like I expected it to be. It's worldly or like Disney world or a vacation type voice that I am not used to, and she would laugh at my trying to speak Russian. Her English was pretty much nil as well. I'd say when she was 20 years or her first pics she sent to me, she was certainly attractive like Gladiator's love interest in Rome, kinda regal, but over the years she got a more d!ck-sucking looking mouth. Before, her lips were more "normal" or tender/soft.
You make me want to send a message to a German girl I was mailing 13yrs ago and then she would tell me that I am the love of her life forever and ever until the death will separate between us
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
So u were her penpal for ten years, you gave her free non sexual attention all this time?
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
So u were her penpal for ten years, you gave her free non sexual attention all this time?
I once, when she was 21 in 2011, showed my phone to some associates from work (really crazy ugly dudes but it would help the time pass while working cuttin up with them) with the Russian girl there in her pink outfit at home speaking with them. I introduced her to them, they waved and said, "Hey..." the grizzly creatures they are/were. It was amazing the technology (Skype) to bring a real Russian into the convo or experience just like that. They'd probably hardly ever seen or spoke with one, limited English, except for maybe at a discount grocery store. It's cool when you can understand some or most of what Russians are saying in the aisle at a store or something. It actually breaks up the monotony of shopping for groceries or whatever. Also, you Learn how the rest of the world actually thinks and behaves, not like us Americans who don't really have any "proper" ways of speech or behavior. There's is more stilted, more civilized I'd say. Of course, the rest of the world would eat your heart out and steal from you or stab you in the back while you're not looking. It's good to broaden your horizons even if it's difficult or uncomfortable.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
If you like her get on a plane and go see her. Check out the scenery what the hell. Ive known a few Russian immigrants and their wives were good women. Obedient af
That's because in Russia you can beat your wives to a certain point and not go to jail or get arrested. ;)
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
^^
If you like her get on a plane and go see her. Check out the scenery what the hell. Ive known a few Russian immigrants and their wives were good women. Obedient af
Not sure if ya'll understood, sorry. She said, "My husband..." and I something something are going to their "Dacha" that there were "policemen around." So when she got married over the last 10 years is a mystery to me. Oh well.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I think you're wasting your time talking to someone who is either crazy and/or an attention *****. But she is probably right about the aliens.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top