Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DAMMIT I can't stop FARTING!

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*PSST*

Then again, djbr stinks.

I can't stand it anymore.

Everytime I'm on a bulking diet I start to fart a hell lot.

Does anyone has any tips to stop it?

cjyogz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well what sorta diet is it?

There could be two things.

1) you spent 10 years eating absolutly nothing but processed food and its clogged up your digestive system so now that ur eating healthier food, the clogs are slowing being disintergrated, thus all the air. Therefor you fart alot.

2) what ever is in ur diet is making you fart.

if u don't like it, i dunno what they call the procedure, but i seen it on the 'you are what you eat' show that was produced in the UK that was aired here in aussie, where they stick tubes up your arse and suck all the stuff in ur digestive system out. you could have that done, would solve the problem straight away.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all diet.

As one tip, when beans are boiled, the foamy stuff off the top is what gives you gas. Drain canned beans before cooking, and they won't give you gas.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not lactose intolerant.

Come to think of it, maybe it's the whey protein?

My mother keeps telling me I'm eating too much protein, but I am eating WAY LESS protein than the bulking guys advocate.

proteinshake

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah it sounds to me like protein farts, and you said that you were bulking so you should be eating more than your burning but its possible you are eating too much, whenever i go on a huge bulk i experience the same thing it sucks but after a while your body will adapt to your new eating plan, i just hope you dont have roommates ;)

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djbr said:
I'm not lactose intolerant.

Come to think of it, maybe it's the whey protein?

My mother keeps telling me I'm eating too much protein, but I am eating WAY LESS protein than the bulking guys advocate.
It is most likely the whey protein. I hate this problem haha but it passes once your system gets used to it.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might as well try to hold it as hard as I can.

I'm gettin' known as the smelly guy. LOL!

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
its fiber or starch, are you eating a ton of whole grains or complex carbs? in your gut, fiber is digested by bacteria and the biproducts are co2 and methane gas among other things.

could be the whey protein as well, if there are milk fractions with lactose