"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Damage of a man from a mentally ill woman

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
A guy I know, seen him the other day he looks like sh*t he's got himself in a relationship with a woman with mental health issues she's fvcked in some way or another. I've talked about her she's the single mom, had a thing for me since the day I met her, when I started interacting with her my "damaged woman" meter was pegging. As I got to know her the signs were there she's mentally ill not sure with what but she just is.

Looking at the guy yesterday thinking to myself you look like sh*t there bud he's never looked like the way he does now, like he's run ragged its clearly from dealing with her. Its been a really long time since he's been hanging out with one of his best friends drinking beer.

You know it was good in a way I was involved with a borderline woman it gave me skills I never had before. If I didn't have the skills of knowing what to look for when it comes to mentally ill women. Its save me a lot of grief in the last 4 years looking for a woman, interacting with women, trust me there is a lot of damaged and fvcked up woman roaming around.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Nobody forces you to stay or interact with damaged, broken woman.

Most men are weak when it comes to good dirty sex, and the allure of an attractive female.

The Only reason, why dudes end up in such a mess, is because they cannot let go of the sex.

No matter how hot she is, sometimes you have to Let these broken woman go.. For the sake of your own mental health.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
A guy I know, seen him the other day he looks like sh*t he's got himself in a relationship with a woman with mental health issues she's fvcked in some way or another. I've talked about her she's the single mom, had a thing for me since the day I met her, when I started interacting with her my "damaged woman" meter was pegging. As I got to know her the signs were there she's mentally ill not sure with what but she just is.

Looking at the guy yesterday thinking to myself you look like sh*t there bud he's never looked like the way he does now, like he's run ragged its clearly from dealing with her. Its been a really long time since he's been hanging out with one of his best friends drinking beer.

You know it was good in a way I was involved with a borderline woman it gave me skills I never had before. If I didn't have the skills of knowing what to look for when it comes to mentally ill women. Its save me a lot of grief in the last 4 years looking for a woman, interacting with women, trust me there is a lot of damaged and fvcked up woman roaming around.
I feel you, yeah had been there too.. Its like having a third eye, you see the world differently, act likewise. Everything were so differents, change to a whole lot better man.
 

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
Nobody forces you to stay or interact with damaged, broken woman.

Most men are weak when it comes to good dirty sex, and the allure of an attractive female.

The Only reason, why dudes end up in such a mess, is because they cannot let go of the sex.

No matter how hot she is, sometimes you have to Let these broken woman go.. For the sake of your own mental health.
She's putting on the pounds pretty fast her face is still attractive but she's losing her figure, I don't think she's pregnant because she's getting fat all over. When I first met her she was fairly petite, now she's....... ooh, her once nice bum is huge, her little hand full breasts have turned into sweaty fat chick saggers. Her biggest down fall is no father figure in her life, wasn't raised by her biological father, she has siblings that are 10 years younger than her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
A guy I know, seen him the other day he looks like sh*t he's got himself in a relationship with a woman with mental health issues she's fvcked in some way or another. I've talked about her she's the single mom, had a thing for me since the day I met her, when I started interacting with her my "damaged woman" meter was pegging. As I got to know her the signs were there she's mentally ill not sure with what but she just is.

Looking at the guy yesterday thinking to myself you look like sh*t there bud he's never looked like the way he does now, like he's run ragged its clearly from dealing with her. Its been a really long time since he's been hanging out with one of his best friends drinking beer.

You know it was good in a way I was involved with a borderline woman it gave me skills I never had before. If I didn't have the skills of knowing what to look for when it comes to mentally ill women. Its save me a lot of grief in the last 4 years looking for a woman, interacting with women, trust me there is a lot of damaged and fvcked up woman roaming around.
He's to blame. He picked low hanging fruit.
 
Top