Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Damage of a man from a mentally ill woman

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy I know, seen him the other day he looks like sh*t he's got himself in a relationship with a woman with mental health issues she's fvcked in some way or another. I've talked about her she's the single mom, had a thing for me since the day I met her, when I started interacting with her my "damaged woman" meter was pegging. As I got to know her the signs were there she's mentally ill not sure with what but she just is.

Looking at the guy yesterday thinking to myself you look like sh*t there bud he's never looked like the way he does now, like he's run ragged its clearly from dealing with her. Its been a really long time since he's been hanging out with one of his best friends drinking beer.

You know it was good in a way I was involved with a borderline woman it gave me skills I never had before. If I didn't have the skills of knowing what to look for when it comes to mentally ill women. Its save me a lot of grief in the last 4 years looking for a woman, interacting with women, trust me there is a lot of damaged and fvcked up woman roaming around.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What signs did you see?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody forces you to stay or interact with damaged, broken woman.

Most men are weak when it comes to good dirty sex, and the allure of an attractive female.

The Only reason, why dudes end up in such a mess, is because they cannot let go of the sex.

No matter how hot she is, sometimes you have to Let these broken woman go.. For the sake of your own mental health.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy I know, seen him the other day he looks like sh*t he's got himself in a relationship with a woman with mental health issues she's fvcked in some way or another. I've talked about her she's the single mom, had a thing for me since the day I met her, when I started interacting with her my "damaged woman" meter was pegging. As I got to know her the signs were there she's mentally ill not sure with what but she just is.

Looking at the guy yesterday thinking to myself you look like sh*t there bud he's never looked like the way he does now, like he's run ragged its clearly from dealing with her. Its been a really long time since he's been hanging out with one of his best friends drinking beer.

You know it was good in a way I was involved with a borderline woman it gave me skills I never had before. If I didn't have the skills of knowing what to look for when it comes to mentally ill women. Its save me a lot of grief in the last 4 years looking for a woman, interacting with women, trust me there is a lot of damaged and fvcked up woman roaming around.
I feel you, yeah had been there too.. Its like having a third eye, you see the world differently, act likewise. Everything were so differents, change to a whole lot better man.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody forces you to stay or interact with damaged, broken woman.

Most men are weak when it comes to good dirty sex, and the allure of an attractive female.

The Only reason, why dudes end up in such a mess, is because they cannot let go of the sex.

No matter how hot she is, sometimes you have to Let these broken woman go.. For the sake of your own mental health.
She's putting on the pounds pretty fast her face is still attractive but she's losing her figure, I don't think she's pregnant because she's getting fat all over. When I first met her she was fairly petite, now she's....... ooh, her once nice bum is huge, her little hand full breasts have turned into sweaty fat chick saggers. Her biggest down fall is no father figure in her life, wasn't raised by her biological father, she has siblings that are 10 years younger than her.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He's to blame. He picked low hanging fruit.