Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Daisy Chains...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
A Friend and his De Facto are commissioning a new Spa,they have invited my principal plate and I over for a bit of fun...He has a fantasy about Forming a Daisy chain with we four...Wants me to bring my ideas along...All four are svexually familiar with each other. so an element of co-operation is possible..In the dim distant past I participated in a Sixsome and it was really easy to create the Dynamic,but a foursome makes for problems getting the last one connected with the first one,assuming normal penetration and oral (Nothing Kinky about us LOL).......Practical suggestions on the dynamics would be appreciated,The idea being that each participant makes two connections around a bed or on it,without swinging from the Chandeliers or weird Gymnastics...So thanks for that!

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to look up what a Daisy Chain is, it is explained as a circle of women performing cunnilingus on one another.

Sounds like getting some men involved might be awkward, but then maybe I'm not thinking creatively enough...

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems simple enough, girl guy girl guy, each of you performing oral on the one in front with the last guy completing the chain with the first girl. Now when it come to ****ing, I don't have any solution for you there.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duplicated.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duplicated.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duplicated Post.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Latin Nova,
No it is not that simple,I have tried with rag dolls,wont work,anyway Sunday night is the big test,will be a giggle anyway....Hope this doesn't repeat a dozen times.