Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cutting and Bulking on dorm food

lemieux66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I'll be leaving for college this weekend, and I'm concerned about how the dorm food will affect my lifting.

If you guys could give any tips or sample diets for both cutting and bulking in a dorm setting, that would be appreciated.

Now, I will have a fridge, freezer, and microwave in my room, but keep in mind, I'll have limited money while I'm there.

Thanks a lot,
--Mike

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every college I visited has a pretty big cafeteria. The one I decided on I have unlimited entries. Just always eat clean, because you know most your classmates will be eatign fries day in and day out. Other then that..just pile on something that works. I doubt the chefs will mind giving you double the eggs for example. Also..if you got a protein powder or two in your room with the correct type of milk for bulking or cutting it would help a lot.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eating for bulking or cutting is actually REALLY easy when you're at a dorm cafeteria.

First of all, many people complain about dorm cafeteria food, but if you're cutting at least... the food is going to be exactly the same as if you were to have it at home. Tuna, cottage cheese, and egg whites being giant staples.

With my dining commons, I know we weren't supposed to take much out, but I"d sneak out about 6 hardboiled eggs per meal (with 2 meals per day....) I'd eat 4 for breakfast, 4 in between lunch and dinner, and 4 after dinner time.... that's a really good set of about 30-40 g's of protein (I'm only eating the whites), and it's really easy/quick to do.

Because the meals are so regulated, you can get sick of things, but also find it really easy to make a plan and stick to it... The one thing you have to keep in mind, is to go to the cafeteria and pick the food you're going to eat scientifically, and not on how it's going to taste....

peace.