“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

"CurvyCon" starting today...WTF...

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
2,734
Reaction score
481
Location
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Hahahaha.

Yeah with OLD you basically assume that average = a few extra pounds
curvy = more than a few extra pounds
A few extra pounds = fat
BBW = morbidly obese
Isn’t this the truth. My buddy has been bringing his tinder girls around lately and I’m surprised. He shows me their profile and it looks great. The girl is easily 7-9/10, whatever. She shows up and it’s like I’m looking at shrek himself.

The sad part is, I believe girls think they look like their online profiles look like, in real life, making them super ****y.

It’s pretty funny to go out now and notice the trend as well. These girls getting a large amount of interest on tinder either get nothing in a real world setting, or what they get is below what they want, since their standards are blown out of the water from their online persona.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top